Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tuesday

New thread.

402 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   401 – 402 of 402
carolinabeachmom said...

I see you are still talking about the BWE nest. Maybe we could hire a small plane to drop some fish on the nest for the babies to eat. Forget it, I couldn't resist. I don't want to get anything started again, but I've heard it rains cats and dogs; why not fish?

They are so peaceful there snuggled and snoozing together. A family that sleeps together, stays together. :)

carolinabeachmom said...

Those poor Maine eagles. I hope that one of them that fell while doing hp wasn't the one that fell or was pushed off the nest earlier this year in a fight for the food in the nest. The third fall might kill him, if he has survived two so far. :0 Only kidding.

«Oldest ‹Older   401 – 402 of 402   Newer› Newest»

6/26 RJ fledged

607 today RJ fledged we are all excited that she finally left the nest 11 days after her sibling did which was the 15th way to go RJ she was...