Saturday, January 15, 2011

Saturday


new thread.

1,244 comments:

1 – 200 of 1244   Newer›   Newest»
magpie said...

That's gorgeous, Steve, the picture.
Thank you...and thanks for the new thread -
will go rustle up the others now after a looooong watch of Eagle Action at the nest

Have a Good Week-end ☺

wvgal_dana said...

eagles have been in an out all morning

Thanks for the call over and Steve thanks for the new thread.

Lynne2 said...

Thanks Steve! Hey, are we seeing a night light at the nest now, or just moonlight??

Lynne2 said...

From prev thread....2nd NC chick hatched, pic on my blog! GOING NOW!!! BBL!

wvgal_dana said...

I went in an seen the pic Lynne2 great snap shot. I think they are so so cute when those big black eyes look up at you.

wvgal_dana said...

I don't think Little Man is feeling good this AM. Found where during night he up chucked. Now he won't come eat or nothing. I put my hand under covers petting him. My poor Little Man.

magpie said...

Nice long visit/s by the Royal Pair

Extremely busy work shift, shooting which was fatal short distance outside city limits at a club, three suspects caught after a big crash on Rt 40W near the Mountains in Clear Spring...good team work by several police agencies...

everything still under investigation

I'd like to stay and watch the eagles but right now want to be away from computer, keyboard, noise, telephones...

So Good Day, and Good Night !

Great screen grab Lynne got of the two eaglets at Lake Jordan !

xoxo

wvgal_dana said...

Later on I'll try some soft pieces of chicken and broth for him. Maybe that will help make him feel better.

I do have to be somewhere this morning. Hate leaving.

magpie said...

Hope Little Man bounces back, Dana (( hugs ♥ ))

hedgie said...

Heard some of that traffic when I was up during the night, Margy.....wondered whaat was going on. No doubt alcohol was involved, huh?? Will head to 25's website to see what theyt have posted. Get some rest!

Dana, sorry about Little Man....hope he feels better soon!

hedgie said...

Lynne1----forgot to say hi! Good to see you back again.

Mema Jo said...

WOWSIE! New Thread and New Pic posted with it and better yet 2 in the nest.
Good things are starting to happen!

Good Morning

Mema Jo said...

Lynne - thanks for the news and especially the picture of 2 NC in the nest.

BEagle said...

Hi Bald Eagle Fans.

I am enjoying the view this morning. Belle and Lib look like they glued to their locations.

They are so pretty.

Thank you Steve for the picture. That must be Lib. And THANKS for the new thread.

hedgie said...

Only minimal info online, Margy.

Mema Jo said...

News:BERKELEY COUNTY, WV - One person has died after a shooting at a club in Martinsburg.Officials say the shooting happened at Club Zero in Martinsburg just after 3 a.m.
Club Zero is on the 1700 block of Winchester Avenue.Officials at the Berkeley County Sheriff's office say a chase started after a car fled the scene. There is no word if there was just one person or several people in that vehicle.The pursuit ended in Clear Spring, MD.Maryland State Police were involved, but are not releasing any information. Officials are not releasing the identity of the person who died.

BEagle said...

I enjoyed watching the eagles yesterday also.

We couldn't figure out what Belle was eating. I read back on the posts last night and now know it was a squirrel.

Mema Jo said...

Posted that article just so you all are not wondering about it.

BEagle said...

I am also waiting to hear from Strong.
I cannot imagine what she and Susan are going through right now.

Prayers are going up for Susan.

BEagle said...

One flew off the nest.

Mema Jo said...

Good Morning BEagle!
Dana - I hope Lil' Man recovers
Margy - enjoy your quiet day

Lynn - How are you? Give Mai a petting for me.

Mema Jo said...

There goes Lib
Wish sound would soon come to our cam
Lib was calling out before he left

BEagle said...

The other flew off now.

One flew on again before I posted this.

Mema Jo said...

BEagle, last evening ended well as Shirley and Susan were able to talk for quite a length of time.

BEagle said...

The only sound I get from the nest is a clicking sound.

Mema Jo said...

Going over to previous thread to see what morning happenings occurred.

Mema Jo said...

Before I go THEY"RE BACK

BEagle said...

Looks like two little chicks on the NC nest. Both in view!

BEagle said...

They are cuddled with each other wobbling around! : )

hedgie said...

Saw Belle trying to peck at Lib's tail feathers a couple of minutes ago, but had hands full so couldn't get a pic! Funny----Lib is an eagle-pecked hubby!

BEagle said...

The NC cam is sketchy but it looks like the adult just fed the eldest chick.

BEagle said...

Eagle-pecked!!! Funny.

BEagle said...

Checking on the BWE nest.

Lolly said...

Good morning! A nice treat to open the cam to two eagles in the nest. I am thinking it won't be long now!

BEagle said...

No eagles at BWE...just a lone egg in the cup.

Lolly said...

So, I started down the drive to get the paper this morning and I had two red shoulder hawks in the front yard. One was in the grass the other on top of a bird house pole. They were really cruising our front yard. One left the ground to a fence post, then to the top of a basketball goal, then back to the ground, then to the pecan trees. It was fun watching. I got pictures! Wish they would return to Hawkwood to nest!

BEagle said...

Also need an update on the dispute at the WE nest. What is it? #01 and #51?

I didn't know birds did that. I thought it was bears and deer and etc.

BEagle said...

Adult back at the egg on BWE. Didn't stay away too long.

BEagle said...

The Duke cam is down. Is the Kent cam up yet?

BEagle said...

Ooh. Two RS hawks?

I picked up my son from school yesterday and saw a very large bird landing in a small tree. It was the color blond! It was a hawk and very beautiful. I don't know much about these birds so I will have to check it out. It also looked to be a young one even though very big.

BEagle said...

Well....I think it was a hawk.

Ms Bookworm said...

Good Morning, Everyone!
Thank you, Steve, for the new thread, and for the beautiful eagle picture! Have nice weekend!

Hubby & I have already been over to feed the bulldogs and get them set up for the day. Getting ready to feed Emma. We take her to the vet this morning for her last round of puppy shots. She'll get her rabies shot, too, so we will be able to get her a license now.

Dana, prayers for Little Man being said. Hope he bounces back and feels better real soon!

Shirley, prayers for Susan. Hope she feels better, and her teacher, too.

Judie, hope your ankle isn't too sore today. You are really making progress! Last week was a busy one for you. Thanks again to Darth, for taking such good care of you!

Well, better go feed Emma. Gotta do some damage control so I don't scare any critters or small children at the vet's office, too. Bad case of bedhead!

Will check in later. Have a great Saturday! Keep an eye on Belle & Lib for me! :o]

BEagle said...

An eagle on the KIDs nest. Eating something. Doesn't look like a fish.

BEagle said...

Two eagles on the TH nest. Doing what Belle and Lib do. Stand in the nest and look around.

They must be getting ready too.

BEagle said...

Bear nest full of bear.

Lolly said...

Wahooo! Third time is a charm! Got NC up at third attempt and saw a feeding. They are also on fb.

BEagle, we have a lot of R S hawks just in our neighborhood. We had a nest in one of our trees and over a period of three years they raised 10 babies. We loved it. Last year they were in a neighbors yard two doors down. He shot one. I was so mad. However, the nest is still there and the man died. Anyway, I think their nest must be very close, but not in our yard.

Mema Jo said...

I just realized that our new thread pic would be the 'zoom' on the cam that is controlled by NCTC. Maybe?

BEagle said...

Lolly. That is awesome to watch those hawks.

I cannot imagine someone shooting one. I would be snortin' mad too.

The only big birds I see in my neighborhood are crows.

Lolly said...

Video of curious bear

LOL He did not say "It's me bear!"

BEagle said...

I hear the bears.

BEagle said...

The KIDS eagle, I am guessing, must be the female and was calling out for the mate.

He has not arrived yet.

BEagle said...

I think you are right about the pic MemaJo.

BEagle said...

Liked the bear video!

I love to watch their fur shimmer when they run.

BEagle said...

That must be a rabbit the Kids eagle is picking apart.

movin said...



%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

GOOD MORNING

FOR A SATURDAY,

EVERYBODY.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I see Liberty is in the nest this morning. Do you know when they usually start laying?? I've got pieces of info on so many nests, I can't recall that kind of detail.

C(°ٿ°)D Jim

hedgie said...

Morning greetings to those coming in!

Think it's a very good sign that Lib&Belle are spending so much time in nest!!! Maybe they'll surprise us with an egg without spending night first like Lady Blackwater did!

hedgie said...

Jo, feeling puny today. Last nights' Taco Bell dinner did not agree apparently. Thanks for aasking. Mai tore me up this morming,too, when I was trying to get my pants on...three big gashes. ARGH!

Lolly said...

Beagle, this man was gun happy. He had complained the hawks were chasing away the song birds. Wrong! Still have plenty of birds around. I did not learn about the shooting until afterwards or I would have reported him. It is against the law! Have fantastic pictures when the hawks were nesting here. When the young left the nest they were all over our yard. Amazing!

Lolly said...

A little too grafic the eagle on the kids cam eating the rabbit on the snow.

BEagle said...

Hi Jim.

The information chart that Dana shared says the NCTC eagles likely lay January 31 to February 12.

Lolly said...

Must say the color is great on that cam!

kickngbird said...

Eagle on the nest - just sitting for now

BEagle said...

I was wondering about the children seeing the graphic display on the 4KIDS nest.

It is nature though.

kickngbird said...

Did anyone figure out what the clicking sound is?

BEagle said...

Hedgie. I hope your gashes heal quickly. Mai sounds like a rambunctious puppy.

Lolly said...

I still have not eaten any breakfast. LOL I am getting hungry. BBL

kickngbird said...

I lurk, don't post very often - but it's exciting to see the activity ramping up! I know the technical glitches are being worked out, and hope the clicking will get fixed.

BEagle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BEagle said...

Two eagles on the BWE. Maybe a switch off. Want to see if another egg showed up even though they say the end of the weekend.

Hi KB. Haven't heard anything on the clicking sound.

There it is! Still just one egg on the BWE nest.

stronghunter said...

One eagle our nest.

NCSuzan said...

Good early afternoon. Definitely an early start to the season. It is good to have eagles to watch.

Lynn, so sorry you feel puny. Hope it goes away quickly.

stronghunter said...

Windy there.

stronghunter said...

About ready to take a nap. Got up this morning and took George to vet for a check on his bladder and some shots.

Mema Jo said...

**Facebook-- I was getting a chat message from Paula until I realized someone has hacked into her page...sent Paula an email and suggested she change her password
quickly. It was the same dumb message I had sent out in my name on hotmail about needing money and stuck in another country --

BEWARE

stronghunter said...

Embassy duty officer called this morning. Couldn't get Susan's host mom on the phone, so he got Susan's e-mail address. He has been very nice.

If you ever have someone go to a foreign country, get their passport number. I keep getting asked for that.

Lolly said...

Feeding at NC. Oh, so cute! Those big eyes looking up at momma!

Lolly said...

Good info to know, Shirley. Also, you should just have a copy of her passport and she she have a copy with her. I learned that the hard way when I had my passport stolen in Portugal.

hedgie said...

Hi, kickngbird....we have no idea what the clicking sound is. It is all messed up.....some hear nothing; some hear only clicks; some hear only wind. Don't think anyone has heard an eagle. Think someone heard songbirds once, and I think Megan heard the kids at daycare playground. I seriously doubt that it will be any different for the remainder of the season.

hedgie said...

Loved the Bear video. The guy in the tree stand was very calm, wasn't he? He did scare the bear!

BEagle said...

All the more reason not to do FB.

Lolly said...

On Eagles and Panda Pic Blog I have posted a new picture of the NC eaglets being fed. This is for those who can not get this cam up. I can only get it occasionally. Keep trying!

Lolly said...

Yes, he was very calm, Lynn. I kept wondering what he was going to do, I think this is another proof of black bears being very timid.

Mema Jo said...

Thanks BEagle for commenting about the FB incident I just encountered.
I hope all of you read my comment
about FB and maybe that someone has
hacked into Paula's account

Lolly said...

Well, I love fb. You just have to not click on everything people post. Also, you just have to realize when friends are saying something quite unusual for them. I had a former student call me Lolly. I thought, hmmmmm??, they would NOT call me that. Sure enough, they had been hacked.

BEagle said...

Aw. That's cute Lolly. Thanks.

Now to get busy.

TCB/BBL

Mema Jo said...


That is a Lion's Pride


I wish they would pull the cam back

Mema Jo said...

I think it is Lord BWE on the nest now
Shorter than the Lady

BEagle said...

Very good advice Lolly.
Stay sharp.

BEagle said...

MemaJo is sharp as a tack.

BEagle said...

I had a fake window pop up on me that could have potentially destroyed my machine.

My son taught me what to look for and how to take care of it.

He is sharp as tack.

BEagle said...

This time for real...BBL. : )

Mema Jo said...

Paula got my message and says she fixed the problem.

Now I am going to take a break....

paula eagleholic said...

thanks for the heads up, Jo. Apparently, I was in England, LOL. Had been robbed of all my money!!

Great to see our pair has been visiting so much this morning.

Did the cam zoom in, or is it just Steve's pic is zoomed in?

I think the clicking sound is our sound not working! Will email Steve.

movin said...

Thanks for the egg laying info, Beagle...

They kinda look like they are getting close to the time now, but I can seldom tell for sure.

C(°ٿ°)D Jim

paula eagleholic said...

Oh and an FYI, the recovery process to get your FB account back is very simple and easy....and they had sent an email notifying me that I had changed my password, which clued me in along with an email from Jo. I have no clue how they hacked my account....I know I didn't click on any suspicious emails.

wvgal_dana said...

BEagle just to remind you or maybe you wasn't here. Last year a female eagle attacked the female eagle at Norfolk. Also over at the Washington area Martha was attacked once by a female. Beat her up very badly she had to be taken to Va. Rescue. She healed flew back to nest. 2nd attack accorded and this time Va. Rescue had to get permission to put Martha down.
We called that "attacking female Monica". She finally got old George and they made a nest somewhere.

Bob Quinn said...

Good afternoon! I posted some new photos from last Sunday. I played around with some different B&W techniques on a couple of the snow geese shots. They are here:

Last Sunday's photos

I also complied some photos of an eagle catching then dropping a fish into a YouTube video. I don't quite have this new fangled video editing down yet. ☺

It's here:

YouTube

paula eagleholic said...

Dana, I think Martha ran into some power lines or something else the second time....

Mema Jo said...

ROFL - Funny NOT
Lynn you are just like Martha
Stewart - see the article

...Martha Stewart required nine stitches in her lip after a head-butt from her French bulldog. The "domestic diva" wrote on her blog that as she was saying goodbye to a dozing Francesca, “I must have startled her because she bolted upright," hitting Stewart like a "boxing glove hitting an opponent’s face."

Mema Jo said...

Wowser 100

BEagle said...

My tack just taught further about the hacking.

I just fixed my FB and other thing to be proactive.
: )

BEagle said...

I should have said "further instructed about the hacking."

BEagle said...

I will keep asking. What would a hawk like bird be that has blond feathers?

Anyone know? I have done so much rearranging that I don't know if I can find the helpful website to identify birdies.

BEagle said...

The bird was absolutely beautiful.

BEagle said...

My brother told me about spotting a Snowy Owl in our area. There are records of others spotting this owl too.

It was a long time ago, but Snowy Owls are found only up North. Interesting.

Maybe what I saw was a Snowy Eagle.

BEagle said...

BBL

wvgal_dana said...

Bob picture were great and I guess on the video he missed the 2nd time.

wvgal_dana said...

Paula thanks for the help on the Monica 2nd attack wasn't sure but thought it was Monica. So it was a power line. Monica did get George right???

BEagle said...

BTW

Nice pics Bob. The B&W are handsome.
The video is nice.

Thanks.

BEagle said...

Hawk-like bird?

Bob Quinn said...

Actually, the second time the eagle got the fish and held onto it.

wvgal_dana said...

GREAT BOB WISHED I SEEN IT IN THE VIDEO !!!

BEagle said...

Well, I saw an arm go across the screen at the WE nest. The hand also put something there in the nest.

BEagle said...

A fellow just put an eye chart on the nest. He is standing there. It's probably the doc.

The chat line is having a heyday with that one. They are very funny on there.

stronghunter said...

Hi,

Just woke up from a nap. Yes, Lynn, it makes sense that we should have a copy of Susan's passport. She does have a copy herself. My two older children had copies of their passports when they traveled in Europe. I don't remember if we had copies at home or not. They were teenagers then, so it has been awhile.

BEagle said...

He just smiled into the cam.

BEagle said...

The man is now leaving the WE nest. I hope he remembers his papers.

He's putting on another lens.

BEagle said...

I don't think the eagles mind him being there, since they are fighting amongst themselves lately.

stronghunter said...

I see him, BEagle.

BEagle said...

It looks like he is upgrading the cam at the nest....to better see the chicks when they come.

do you see the eye chart Shirley?

Oh, and is Susan on her way home?

BEagle said...

READ LINE 10!

I can't see anything on that eye chart.

BEagle said...

I think the first line is P D C or is it F D C?

Lolly said...

LOL Man in WE nest is taking pictures of dolphins, I think that is what he said.

Mema Jo said...

BEable - WE I think that is our
beloved Dr Peter Sharpe.. I need to
go to their forum and see what he
is doing

Mema Jo said...

A blonde feathered hawk could be a
Copper's Hawk
They are beautiful and really large

Lolly said...

I think he really enjoyed his time in the nest. I wanna sit in a nest. Paula, did you ever share your picture of you sitting in the nest at OH? LOL

Mema Jo said...

WE-Peter just saw some dolphins and is taking pictures........
That is from the CHIL cam forum..

Lolly said...

Sound as well as color is excellent at WE. Sure wish we had sound and better color.

Mema Jo said...

lol Dr Sharpe was in the WE nest for this reason: The lens cover he put on must have an anti-glare coating, which is why we lost image sharpness and contrast when he put it on. Also the decreased light coming through probably is creating the increased flicker. Seriously, the image was crystal and steady prior to those covers being screwed on. But it's still much better than it was!!!

Mema Jo said...

You can usually tell Dr Sharpe by the
'hat' he wears!

wvgal_dana said...

He must be gone. I have it up and he isn't there.

Mema Jo you have mail.

Mema Jo said...

New Flash on Giffords
Rep. Gabrielle Giffords no longer needs a respirator after doctors replaced her breathing tube with a different one. Hospital officials say that Giffords underwent surgery Saturday morning to have a tube inserted in her windpipe to protect her airways. She had been breathing on her own since she was shot in the head Jan. 8, but doctors had left the breathing tube in as a precaution. Doctors also inserted a feeding tube. These procedures are not out of the ordinary for brain-injured patients. Giffords, who was wounded in last weekend's attack that killed six people, remains in critical condition.

stronghunter said...

Saw the eye chart. I did not watch everything because I have been trying to connect with Susan on FB.

Mema Jo said...

Yes Dana, Dr Sharpe has left the nest

wvgal_dana said...

Shirley prayers for Suzan and everyone and you too.

stronghunter said...

Thank you, Dana.

wvgal_dana said...

Plenty of food in NC nest.

BWE on chick and egg.

wvgal_dana said...

Great new on Gifford and PRAYERS!!!

Lolly said...

Lily is snoozing away. No eagles or men in nests. Guess I will go pick up a little.

wvgal_dana said...

I'M SEEING 2 CHICKS AT NC NEST!!!

wvgal_dana said...

I GOT PICTURES

wvgal_dana said...

HOW DO I LET JUDIE KNOW???

stronghunter said...

Good for you, Dana. I did not save the link to that site.

BEagle said...

I think it may have been a red tail hawk because of the coloring and plump.

stronghunter said...

So sleepy today. About to drift off again.

BEagle said...

The fellow on the WE nest definitely had a hat on.

stronghunter said...

I hear cub purring at the den.

Mema Jo said...

Dana - Lynne also has a pic she got of the 2 NC chicks earlier - they are on her blog.

Mema Jo said...

I am headed for 5:00 mass
Keep your eyes on the football !!

LET THE RAVENS FLY

stronghunter said...

Just got a message from Susan:


Suzi wrote:
"so the hospital I went to yesturday is part of USFQ (the school I am attending) and one of the coordinators of the exchange program has been in contact with the high up doctors over there. Those doctors aren't for sure that I have h1n1, they think I could have something similar but not as bad. I have two doctor appointments on Monday, one with the ear doctor and then another one to check on the h1n1, so hopefully between those two appointments I will get cleared to fly out on Wednesday. I am soooooooooooo ready to come back to the USA!"

stronghunter said...

Eagle...our nest!

BEagle said...

Good update on Susan. Continued prayer for her.

Now BBL : )

BEagle said...

There's an eagle on our nest again!

Almost got away. : D

stronghunter said...

Yep, saw the fly-in this time.

stronghunter said...

Eagle calling. Wish I could hear.

stronghunter said...

Turning up volume.

stronghunter said...

poof

wvgal_dana said...

Eagle in Nest moving stick

floralgirl said...

Eagle back with a stick!

NCSuzan said...

Big stick!

floralgirl said...

And there's the other with a smaller stick

wvgal_dana said...

You all are going to have to snap pics and put in album. I am heading in to recliner and watch the game.

Had to feed Little Man broth and chicken. Helping him to get better. My little boy (((((me hugs him)))).

floralgirl said...

There they go. MT nest. Just about dark here.

hedgie said...

Hi! Been lurking. Busy cleaning today.

Game tied, 7-7. GO RAVENS!

Dana, the 2nd NC chick apparently hatched overnight or early this AM. Lynne2 got a pic and there are many on FB.

Eating my burgers--hot off the grill. They hit the spot!
Gotta look at Bob's pics yet.

BEagle....it could have been a white-shouldered hawk.

hedgie said...

DEFENSIVE TOUCHDOWN, BALTIMORE!!!

hedgie said...

14-7. :)

hedgie said...

Love Bob's pics, as always!!!

hedgie said...

Shirley, don't knew who mentioned copies of Suzi's passport, but wasn't me!!
Saw on FB that she thinks the meds are making her sick to her stomach.
Megan has been going through that, too. :(

NCSuzan said...

Lynn, it's not the best game I have ever watched but it has been interesting. You can feel the tension on the field, can't you?

NCSuzan said...

Shirley, I am so sorry Susan is ill and away from home. Sounds like she may be able to fly out next week. I hope a speedy recovery for her. Bless her heart.

stronghunter said...

I see that it was Lolly who made the comment about the passport, Lynn.

NatureNut said...

Good Evening, Football Fans! Wild & crazy game! I like them both, so can't lose! ☺

hedgie said...

Ravens score again!! WooHoo!!!
21-7.

hedgie said...

Yeah, Lowreeda and Suzan... interesting game....Steelers are killing themselves. Ain't it sweet?

NCSuzan said...

Lynn, this cannot be happening!!

Lolly said...

Just made a quick trip into town. Laurel was shopping today and could not find the boys new lunch boxes. Theirs were new to start the year and already falling apart. Went to Academy and found them for both boys. Gotta take care of my boys!

hedgie said...

But Suzan it IS......so far. Sorry.

Lolly, never heard of that store. Must be a Texas thang???

Lolly said...

Academy is a sporting good store. Do not know what states they are located.

Lolly said...

I am hearing wind at the nest tonight. Heard nothing all day.

NCSuzan said...

Lynn, it is what it is. LOL!

Lolly said...

Whoops!

Lolly said...

Jack quote "I never met a team that I didn't want them to beat P!"

hedgie said...

21-14.

Lynne2 said...

I'm here people, trying to read back, very distracted by the game....but I think WE'RE BAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynne2 said...

Please read any of my FB comments with caution. I suffer from Steeler Game Induced Turret's Syndrome and it's not pretty.

Lolly said...

Like you anyway, Lynne!

BEagle said...

Okay.

I googled a White Shouldered Hawk and couldn't find anything.

Wikipedia has a picture of the Red Tailed Hawk and that is what my hawk looked like....

Only it had almost all blond feathers with just a smattering of browner feathers.

hedgie said...

Tied game, 21-21.

Lynne2 said...

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO

BEagle said...

I wouldn't know who to rout for.
Raven?
Steelers?

Hummmm

NatureNut said...

Just heard game is tied!!!! WOW!

Lynne2 said...

come on over to OUR house BEalge!

Lynne2 said...

oh geez, I hate when someone gets hurt.

Lynne2 said...

I'm never going to survive this fourth quarter....

hedgie said...

24-21, Pitt. :(

NCSuzan said...

It is hard to watch the 4th quarter. But it is fun too!

hedgie said...

Oops, BEagle...meant white-tailed!

Costume Lady said...

COME ON PITT!!!!!!:)

NatureNut said...

Steelers ahead!!!!

Lynne2 said...

PUHLEEZ Steelers.....win this game NOW, I can't take overtime!!!!

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 1244   Newer› Newest»

3/27/24 stick again

 Raindrops just roll off the back Here, dear. Let me hit you in the head with this stick LO. L. 10:10 37 Scout gets up and exits the nest to...