Sunday, September 03, 2006

Sunday September 3

Sunday thread.

1,203 comments:

1 – 200 of 1203   Newer›   Newest»
MITS said...

THANK YOU STEVEN!!!

MITS said...

Don't worry, STEVEN they will be over to the new thread soon.

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

I have arrived!!

Think any chances of the Teddy Smurf showing back up was washed downstream last night!

MITS said...

Ok, I'm outta here for noon mass, just could not get my lazy butt to move any faster this morning.

MITS said...

I still have my fingers crossed that mom or baby osprey will see blue teddy and bring him back to nest.

MITS said...

SHARON, HOLD DOWN THE FORT, OK??

MITS said...

A very disheveled osprey is up in the nest at CT right now.

wvgal_dana said...

Thanks Mits I got here. Thanks Steven for new thread. Hope all is ok in Conn. our Lil Smurf Osprey sure did ride out that bad storm up there. His nest rocked and rolled...and it took the Little Blue Teddy Bear stuffed toy right out of his nest. So STEVE LOOK AROUND UP THERE FOR HIS TEDDY BEAR OK ..

belle_wv said...

Steven thank you for being so good to us! Happy Labor Day!

Maybe Lun Lun will pick tomorrow to go into Labor??? I hope I hope - it will be so sad for her if this is a psuedo pregnancy again - talk about post partum blues!

CT opsprey is hollerin about something - hope he isn't crying for his teddy! So sad that it got washed away - maybe they'll find it and bring it back

belle_wv said...

MMMM it smells good here bacon cookin for some BLTs for lunch - can't think of much that smells better at the moment.

Oh speakin of good stuff - I got a 3lb bag of M&Ms dark chocolate! Plenty to share :)

wvgal_dana said...

In Maine haven't seen eagle yet. Something just flew up near top of tree. Can't see it yet but it was a BIGGGGG shadow. Heading back.

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

Baby Smurf has a feather sticking out of his wing!

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

Abnormal feather that is. I realize he has a lot of feathers on his wings! :)

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

Baby Smurf just got food delivered to him.

wvgal_dana said...

This will be long to tune of "Follow that Dream Elvis"
STEVEN IF your are in Conn.

Follow that string, Someones gotta follow the blue string
Keep a-lookin, lookin around, Connecticut ground
Someones got to follow the blue string whereever that string may lead
I'm hope'n someone follows that string to find Blue Teddy Bear

When Ernesto came a knockin, the nest got to rockin
When your heart gets heavy, time to look for Teddy
But when a blue string is calling
You've got one thing to do

Well you've got to find for Lil Smurf his Blue Teddy Bear
Gotta follow his dream back to his nest

Keep a lookin, lookin for Smurfs Baby Bear
Keep a lookin, keep a lookin

Got to find his bear something he loves
His Teddy to look at and dream of Ma and Pa
And when he has it again you all will see
In the webcam those bright brown eyes again
Just a lookin lookin right back at you

Keep a lookin, for the blue string
Follow that blue string wherever it may lead
Right to Lil Smurfs Blue Teddy Bear

Keep a lookin, Keep a lookin wherever at blue string leads

belle_wv said...

If there's a blue string - does that mean blue teddy is unraveling? :) Very creative song there Dana :) Maybe we should find a blue teddy and mail it up there?

belle_wv said...

Everything looks so clean and sparkling up there now. Lil Smurf's wing feathers got a good bath for sure

wvgal_dana said...

Belle Steven goes to Conn. quite often if we brought a new Teddy for Lil Smurf. I just know Steven will put it in his nest...

wvgal_dana said...

Poor Lil guy. It is still somewhat windy. He looks like he is rockin like he did yesterday when the storm was moving the nest. Maybe it is leftover jitters.

Mema Jo said...

Good Afternoon
So gracious of you, Steve to be loking after us with these new threads. Thank you!
Belle, the smells coming from your kitchen are yummie! Or am I too late & you & your family already ate it all? You know that smell will linger awhile. I just did a late light breakfast so I can eat the crabs & fried turkey at the picnic.
Going over to old thread to read comments.

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

If Tai, Mei and Tian are giant pandas, what do the small, medium and large ones look like?

Mema Jo said...

Man oh Man! I read the early morning comments over on Sat Thread - & then got locked out of here. Emailed Sharon to make a comment for me - but maybe she is locked out too.I wanted to repost my comment from early early this morning about watching Frieda right after midnight-so here goes:
Good early morning!
Was just up (for a brief moment)
Had to check out Frieda but it has now darken in Brisbane. Watched her last night (early this am) & she was so restless on the nest. She must have changed her position at least 20 times within a few minutes. Thought for sure something was happening - but she did get off the nest & there were no fuzzy little heads.
Back to bed for me for 2 hours. After all it is a holiday weekend.
Also no news posted on LunLun other then what Nilla & Sharon reported last night.
Now I hope this will post

MITS said...

JO, IT POSTED

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

Looks like we are finally back up! Glad you made it in, Mema Jo!

MITS said...

SHARON they have red-pandas at the zoo, had trouble with them several years ago, stupid zoo sprayed some sort of incecticide and reds got sick and died. They are much smaller than the Giant Pandas, think there is a picture on the panda site of them somewhere.

MITS said...

See all you needed was MITS' magic touch to get you back in...TEE-HEE!

Mema Jo said...

Sharon is locked out but will try again. I'm not going to refresh before blogging for fear of getting 'hung up' again.

Had my Hummer out on deck area this am. He likes the new plant I put out for him.

Mema Jo said...

Well, I didn't read before blogging & it's great that SHARON & MITS were here waiting for me!
Thank you, Buddies

MITS said...

SHARON WAS JUST IN HERE A FEW MINUTES AGO

MITS said...

Mei and Tai are inside the den.

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

Baby Smurf is still tearing up that fish!

MITS said...

Your welcome, MEMA JO.

MITS said...

That thing in the middle of Baby Smurfs' nest, does that look like a dead bird to anyone???

MITS said...

baby smurf osprey just flew off...Frieda is awake, but it is only 4:00a.m. there is brisbane.

MITS said...

Beautiful day up in Maine, would be alot better if an eagle flew into the nest.

MITS said...

HHHMMM! Am I all alone here???

MITS said...

OMG, Mei has her fruitcicle and she just gave Tai a kick to the head, to get him away from her. Man she can be mean.

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

I am here Mits! Just saw Mei. She is going to protect that fruitcicle no matter what.

The NU nest has been MT all day.

Don't think that is a dead bird cause the wind is blowing and nothing on it is moving.

Mema Jo said...

She did it again!!! Bad Momma Mei!!
MITS Didn't Tai get one?

MITS said...

Ok, thats right nothing is moving, probably a piece of some drift wood, SHARON

MITS said...

Mei has a one track mind when it comes to eating, and she does not share with anyone.

MITS said...

I don't think they gave one to him today.

Mema Jo said...

Tai is bitting Mei's toes - maybe that is why she is kicking - REFLEX ?

Has anyone looked to see if the tiger cubs are outside yet? I am going to check it out.

MITS said...

OOOWWW!!, he just landed on his head after he tried to bite her ear.

Mema Jo said...

Mei & Tai's combat scene for the frozen treat is really comical. I thought he was giving up but he just tried a different approach....
WOULD SOMEBODY GIVE TAI HIS
FROZEN TREAT ?

Before he hurts his momma, that is !

glo said...

Stopping in to say Hi this afternoon. Keeping myself busy doing all kinds of tings but haven't cut the dogs hair yet. getting lots closer to the top of the list they. Keep an eye out for returning eagles/ospreys to their nest after that storm. Sure wish I could see the nest in Shepherdstown too.

Hope everyone is having a good day so far. At first I thought "Wow not much blogging since I posted this morning, but then as I got to the bottom of the bLOG I saw the New Thread message. Always someone goes back to take care of us stragling in. Sucn a neat group here. I think Liberty and Belle would be very proud to know how well we continue to stick together and just wait for their return. Not forgetting the three they have launched so succesfully for us this year.

Mema Jo said...

DC Tigers: I see the mother pacing inside. Then one of the cubs showed up inside - he was yawning. They have one of the outside cams on - but I don't spot any tigers. Maybe they didn't pass their swimming test in order to go outside. That wouldn't set well with the crowd who came to see them. Nilla mentioned going down if she felt ok.

Mema Jo said...

Back to the panda cam.
Did Mei eat the whole thing?

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

I think Tai had one and Mei took it from him.

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

1/2 can of wax?

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

Tai and Mei just went into their den!

Mema Jo said...

CONGRATS SHARON

What a way to start your day !

belle_wv said...

Yeah! I am back in now - linen closet almost completely revamped - so maybe I've earned the 'reward' of checking in :)

MITS said...

Tai and Mei eating biscuits inside.

MITS said...

I hate doing closets, except they look so nice after they are done.

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

Mei and Tai are saying "Wait a minute. We didn't have any bamboo to grow in here while we were gone! Where is it?"

belle_wv said...

Looks like the CT nest box took quite a beating - maybe they'll come to put in a new box or nail back the sides at least and find blue teddy while they're at it? I'm sure the water came clear up to the next box post, so he probably floated off towards the edge of the marshy area

MITS said...

Outside with bamboo....

belle_wv said...

I see a shadow at the right side of the CT nest - maybe someone is perching over top...

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

OMG, Tai is so comical!

Mema Jo said...

Greg certainly does NOT keep his Frodo cam Forum very up to date...... I wonder how soon we will be notified immediately about the chicks? I may post some of the pics I took to the Frieda file. Almost time for me to get ready to go to the picnic. Beautiful weather today for it.
If I don't come back I'll be on later tonight. LoLove, Mema Jo

MITS said...

He's like a little kid, showing off for mom and she is totally ignoring him

belle_wv said...

Tai is such a gymnast - he looks like he's doing a routine on the bars - flippin and twisting - I give him a 10!!!

MITS said...

JO HAVE A GOOD TIME AT YOUR PICNIC

MITS said...

I'll give him a ten also!!!!!

belle_wv said...

Have fun Jo! Crabs and turkey - now that sounds like a good picnic - way different than the usual burger and dogs - turkey done in one of those deep fryers? I've never tried it that way, but folks say it is very tasty. Crabs - they have to be good!

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

Tai deserves a 12 for sure!

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

Deep fried turkey is the bomb! So juicy and good!

belle_wv said...

LOL - camera person keeps moving cam like the tree will get out of the way for him - lol

movin said...

Good Sunday morning to everyone...

Shepherdstown...

Very much sadder news than the family of eagles from that little township this morning.

About the only bird news I have is that my hummingbird feeder has been discovered by quite a few more hummers...only seen Black Chins of various ages so far...and I am filling it more often now.

It was totally invaded by cute, innocuous looking little black ants a couple of weeks ago, and they had to cross a light "PAM barrier" (ants don't like to walk on water or oily surfaces according to a hummingbird site) to get to it.

So, when I cleaned them out and refilled it, I coated the hanger with Crisco (which doesn't easily 'go away'), and I sprayed PAM on the hanger bracket ... until now, there has been absolutely no sign of ants on the feeder.

It's a beautiful, lightly hazed morning in So Cal, but it's going to get hotish (mid 80's) later.

Hope you are all having a great weekend.
[Note: just because it's a holiday, you can't forget to pay the rent or house payment... like I did. I have 3 days, and this is the third!]

Get the best, and enjoy it...

Jim

MITS said...

TURKEY FROM THE DEEP-FRYER, NOW THAT IS A TOTAL 12 FOR SURE, WE HAD ROAST AND FRIED TURKEY LAST THANKSGIVING AT THE BEACH, AND THE FRIED, AS SHARON PUTS IT. WAS THE BOMB. HI, JIM, HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND IN SO CAL.

MITS said...

Looks like quite the crowd at the zoo today, maybe, LOUISE is there.

wvgal_dana said...

Belle It was the WIND not water that took Little Blue Teddy Bear out of nest. I was watching when it happened.

wvgal_dana said...

Tai is a clown lol

wvgal_dana said...

A spidey is hanging off the left edge of opsrey at NH. He is hanging down and the wind keeps him from crawling up.

Anonymous said...

HELP HELP I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET BACK UP....

Anonymous said...

No it's not a dead bird in here with me. Just a rough hard piece of dark wood.
Can I ask you all out there a question, going to any how.

HAVE YOU SEEN MY STUFFED BLUE TEDDY BEAR?

Anonymous said...

Does someone want to roll these eggs for me? Guys never to it all.

Anonymous said...

Who wants to come to DC and babysit my son?

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

Now Tai is eating the paper the fruitcicle was in!

Anonymous said...

You know "you" love watching my webcam. They say it get the most hits in a day.
I am cute so cute and loveable you can't hardly take your eyes off of me.

Anonymous said...

I am getting pretty sick of them blackbirds bothering me. While I'm eating how about one of you coming up and chasing them off.

Anonymous said...

Yes still here haven't left the nest area yet. Foods too good here.
No problems except for a few of those blackbirds.

Anonymous said...

I've been in that nest before. You all thought I was UGLY..

Anonymous said...

It might be a stick of butter but it is still coming out of me.
OUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCHHHHHHHH !

Anonymous said...

Why didn't they just name us thumper, stumper, and jumper. That's what we do.

MITS said...

SHARON its 9 o'clock over at Denbury, the badgers are coming out to eat.

MITS said...

Fox on cam #1 and badgers on cam #2 at Denbury

MITS said...

Picture of Frieda is not refreshing, but it is daylight .

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

I see that, Mits.

glo said...

Hasn't anyone seen an eagle anywhere today? I need an eagle fix!!!

MITS said...

I'm thinking the guy in Brisbane ignores his e-mails just like the national zoo does.

glo said...

NU nest looks empty but the sticks are all still there. Glad that nest looks sturdy enough

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

Glo, I have not seen an eagle today but have been watching the NU nest most of the day.

glo said...

well darn :-(

glo said...

Have we heard from Nilla toady? Anyone talked to her? That red head is giving me gray hair.

MITS said...

SHARON Are you finished you work for today???

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

Mits, I am not but I think I am on my last report. Probably about 30 more minutes.

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

I

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

want wax!

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

NU is MT.

Brisbane does not have an MT nest, however.

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

Mei just body slammed Tai down on to the sidewalk!

glo said...

Have either of you heard from Nilla at all today? Don't see her anywhere on this new thread anyway.

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

EAGLET JUST ARRIVED IN THE NU NEST!

MITS said...

I must have missed him..GLO, Nilla was supposed to go to the zoo if she felt better today.

glo said...

LOL OH Good well since we haven't heard from her, hope that is exactly what she did do. Thanks Sharon reloaded nU nest of course its MT at the moment but I can hope. Will watch for a while. Going through some old CD's looking for a certain picture LOL

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

He flew up into a limb above the camera, I think.

glo said...

OK I'm watching. Maybe he is practicing Touch and Go landings kind of like yesterday may have been at times.

MITS said...

CT osprey has a nice big fish, can't tell who it is because the head is off camera.

MITS said...

SHARON How many thousands of lbs. of wax do you have? LOL!!!

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

Mits, I am figuring about 24,000 lbs!

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

Poor Tai looks like he is in jail sleeping on a concrete slab!

glo said...

OK and you aren't figuring on moving right LOL

glo said...

Sharon are you sure yo weren't seeing things at nU...pretty still there now

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

Finally off work. Just took 9 hours to get my time in today. Have to work 9-1 tomorrow.

glo said...

Well 9 to one will seem like a breeze compared to today then. Got plans for the rest of the day?

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

No Glo, he flew in and flew up at about 12 o'clock, looked like up onto that limb. Not hallucinating, at least just for today anyway! :)

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

No plans as of yet but more will be revealed!

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

I wish Frieda would need to get up and stretch her legs a little bit!

MITS said...

GLO, THIS IS EAGLE-EYED SHARON YOU ARE TALKING TO, IF SHE SEES AN EAGLE, DAMN STRAIGHT THERE IS AN EAGLE THERE...LOL!!!

MITS said...

C'mon. Frieda show us your legs, I mean eggs...

glo said...

Mits Point well taken, but she has been working a long time, and she has been known toplay Let's pretend too

MITS said...

Mei and Tai are just enjoying their bamboo, nice to see them not fighting.

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

No update on Lun Lun as of yet!

glo said...

Do you think they will giv eus updates now before tues.

MITS said...

HHHMMM, wonder how she is doing???

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

Well, they gave us an update yesterday and I am sure they are there keeping close watch. It says on the web page that there would be daily updates.

glo said...

I hope they wil. I was surprised that they did do that update yesterday. Gettinf kind of late in the day there now but nOT too late!!!

glo said...

Well Its its doggie walk and supper time here, Will bLOG at ya later.

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

Tai hanging off the ledge again!! Why does he do that?

MITS said...

To scare the living daylights out of us!!!!

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

Mits, you've got mail!

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

Mei is laying with him now!

MITS said...

How cute are they??? Just want to ((((HUG)))) them.

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

I could just hug the poopy out of em!!! She looks like she is laying there to protect him!

MITS said...

I know, I wish we had the ability to snap their pictures, like we can do on other sites.

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

Frap it!! I was just watching some of my videos of our babies (sigh, sigh, sob, sob). They were fighting over food and one was actually hanging down on the side of the nest. Don't remember seeing that before. Then you could see him flying off! That was way cool. I am going to have to go through these and do something with them one day.

Just Vicky said...

Yeah Sharon, like send them to some of us to enjoy!!!

MITS said...

Here's a kleenex, SHARON wipe your tears away, a new season will be dawning soon!

MITS said...

Hello, VICKY

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

Vicky, have I ever sent you any of them?

Just Vicky said...

No Mam, you have not!

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

Thanks Mits! (snot, snot, drip, drip)

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

Do I have your email address?

Just Vicky said...

bvconnell@sbcglobal.net

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

Glad to see your eagle back!

Just Vicky said...

You do now!

Just Vicky said...

Gals, ever since this weather change here in IL I have plenty of sneezes and snot! I do believe I have old fashioned "hay fever!"

Just Vicky said...

Guess everyone else has other things to do today, not many on here!

Just Vicky said...

Did my eagle blow everyone away????

Just Vicky said...

Oh, Sharon sent me mail!

Just Vicky said...

WHAT MEMORIES! See Sharon, you have to share them with at least me! THANKS!

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

Mits, I hadn't sent them to you either, had I? Vicky and Mits, you've got mail! A few of them as a matter of fact.

Going out for a little while. Be back in about 30 minutes or so.

Just Vicky said...

Yeppers, Sharon is Official Frapper!

Just Vicky said...

I'm out of here for about an hour! Hope more come back!

MITS said...

VICKY thanks for sharing your snot...NOT!!! Going to fix dinner. BBL!

MITS said...

Thanks, SHARON I will check them out after dinner.

belle_wv said...

Frieda looks so lonesome - she needs some fuzzballs to cuddle with her...

MITS said...

Hi, BELLE should be anytime now for Frieda.

MITS said...

LUN-LUN HAS EATEN SOME SUGARCUBES, FRUIT AND BAMBOO TODAY, SHE HAS SPENT MOST OF THE DAY SLEEPING IN HER DEN. HER MAMMARY GLANDS ARE MUCH MORE SWOLLEN THEN IN PREVIOUS YEARS

belle_wv said...

Oh that is so encouraging! C'mon Lun Lun - give us an adorable little babe to watch you love! I so hope this isn't another false pregnancy! Thanks for the update Mits - is the cam on?

belle_wv said...

Is Frieda cam stuck in a loop? Seems like she's barely moving if it isn't...

belle_wv said...

Mits you getting ready to head back down to OC? Are the kids going to go down for a few days? Maggie needs to get her toes introduced to sand and the Atlantic :)

MITS said...

BELLE I'm so hoping for a new panda to watch grow. Hope to be heading back down to the Ocean in a few days. Was trying to get them to come down next weekend since it is my sons' birthday, but, I think they have plans.And yes, Friedas' cam gets stuck for minutes at a time sometimes, that 10 second screen is a joke.

belle_wv said...

It seems like the frieda thing is a loop of her looking up to the left and then she looks down and puts her head down and then it starts over again - maybe a set of 10 images that keep going over and over - very frustrating if that is the case...

MITS said...

Yep, that is exactly what it is doing!

belle_wv said...

I just emailed them at brisbane and hope they will look into it, though I doubt they will do anything anytime soon - so frustrating with hatch time upon us. I hope your son and daughter in law will be able to get down there before the weather turns colder and the water temps drop - would be so cute to see Maggie getting her toes wet and feeling the ocean water for the first time.

belle_wv said...

One good thing it is monday morning down under and not a holiday - so hopefully they will do something about it or at least post an update to the site letting us know what is going on?

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

I think Frieda's pics are changing now.

MITS said...

Maggies'aunt has a place in Rehoboth Beach and Annie and Maggie were down there for a couple of days last week, know she was on the beach, but, don't know if she got her toes in the water. I hope they can make it down. Several of us have e-mailed Greg about the problem, but have not recieved a reply.

MITS said...

G'Day, SHARON

MITS said...

I know I forgot, i before e, except after c.

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

That is right, Mits! I passed right over that typo, I must be slipping or tired or something.

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

G'day mate!

MITS said...

She's gone...

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

Frieda is off the eggs. I still only see 2.

belle_wv said...

Hi Sharon! What have you been doing with yourself without work for a whole evening?

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

Okay, I think I see the third one just in front of the one on the right.

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

I went down and visited my sister-in-law for a little while. Just being lazy!

MITS said...

There are definitely 3 eggs there.

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

Could somebody take their weedeater down there and cut down that beautiful little greenery?

MITS said...

The 2 on the right are almost touching each other.

MITS said...

I'm on it....wacka, wacka, wacka, did it work!

belle_wv said...

Yeah Sharon came back and the Frodocam worked - Sharon has the POWER! Whoo hoooo - Frieda's back on the eggs - hoping there are 3 still - hard to tell with the plant there - I would love to 'weed' that thing - but I'm sure she likes her greenery

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

That was a joke. Don't anybody send the SPCA or whatever it is for birds to me!

MITS said...

Woo! That was a nasty look in someones' direction.

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

That camera knows not to act up when I am around! :)

belle_wv said...

Glad you saw all three - I saved a frame while she was off them. Having a lazy evening is a good thing - glad you're able to enjoy one. I'm looking forward to our first home football game - it was postponed on Friday because they closed school for Ernesto's visit (which turned out to be a non-event). It will be tomorrow at 1pm

MITS said...

GGGGRRRR!!!SHARON is back on the blog, look out!!!!

belle_wv said...

Ohh she's looking behind her and looks rather perturbed...

I'm not sending the bird spca out - I want those greens braided or out of the way somehow too LOL

Anonymous said...

It is an illegal offense to use a weed wacker near a bird's nest. Immediate action will be taken against all suspects.

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

Bite me! :)

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

We have a lot of MIA tonight. Where is everybody? That is okay, we will make it the BMS Evening Show!

MITS said...

SHARON, ROFLMAO, LOL!!!!

Just Vicky said...

BMS and now V

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

She has her mouth open on that one!

belle_wv said...

Anyone guessing for the date of the first hatch? I say LunLun will have her baby tomorrow - Labor day - very apropois, I would think. Since Labor Day isn't a holiday in Brisbane, I think Frieda will have her first 'un-cased' babe under wing on Tuesday our time (Wednesday there).... giggles - nothing to win, but fun to guess. About as scientific as predicting the sex of a baby by how low it is carried.

Eagle-Eyed Sharon said...

Vicky AKA Agent McQuacker, I should have known you were lurking.

belle_wv said...

The race for wax...

belle_wv said...

now?

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 1203   Newer› Newest»

4/18/24. Scout am/pm convo w bella

 Scout arrives to the lop in the morning. You can hear conversations, so you know, Bella is in the tree where we can't see her the big t...