Saturday, January 05, 2008

Saturday

Good Morning thread.

209 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   201 – 209 of 209
Costume Lady said...

You can only keep a man waiting so long. LOL

Costume Lady said...

Dana, the Steelers played a good game. They almost pulled out a win.

Costume Lady said...

Don't know who to root for now.

wvgal_dana said...

Yes they did Wanda. There are usely good calls and bad calls. It certainly was a great game. Right now to the second.

Costume Lady said...

I think the Super Bowl will be played by Seattle and Boston. Would be a good match up.

carolinabeachmom said...

Later Gators. Have to go.

wvgal_dana said...

Well Wanda today you have
Giants at Tampa Bay
Tenn. at San Diego

Next Sat. I like watching Green Bay ( I call Brett "the old man of football" not to be disrepectful) but he has played and played. So I will be watching him.
Same day at 8pm you have Jacksonville or Tennessee at New England


Sun Jan 13th Whomever wins SD or Jacksonville will play at Indianapols at 1 pm
Then at 4:30 whomever beat Tampa or Giant will play at Dallas which has quarterback Penyton Manning.

I don't see where any are bad teams. When you enjoy football. ( :

Costume Lady said...

Time to get redy for Church.
Will stop in later today.

God's giving is inseparably connected with our asking.

normabyrd said...

COME ON OVER YOU "FOOTBALL JUNKIES"!!!!------STEVEN has given us a new thread!!

«Oldest ‹Older   201 – 209 of 209   Newer› Newest»

6/26 RJ fledged

607 today RJ fledged we are all excited that she finally left the nest 11 days after her sibling did which was the 15th way to go RJ she was...