Sunday, June 30, 2019

840pm Adult drops in Hope right there hot on tail Adult leaves

804pm 813
Hope


700-709am Continuation of the meal and poof


643-700am 16min video  ADULT in Shep with fish I love the way the sun shines on the nest in the morning this is a little longer recording because of it LOL  Hope in nest for a awhile this am 

528am-537 Hope in and out of nest

504am Only a few sec video to show in nest Reception of night vision still not good for recording long  Not so pretty as day LOL

1130am Hope drops in nest and eats nestovers  Wasn't recording was trimming and recorder cuts off gotta figure out how to fix it 

Lightening storm last night put on quite a show for hours and hours

I will try to keep all video to the top of the page for  enjoyment pleasure  then you can scroll the pictures if you want
Using blog as a way to record pic and videos  We have them on FB but those are groups you must join  This is for all public to see We previously used this as a communication blog  but no longer since our Matriarch Jo died. JO you  are missed. This blog was started because of her in 2006  She loved it so! 

I am sure JO  will approve of the blog being used like this  Well at least I hope so!!! I refuse to let the blog Pass as she did I know she wanted it to go on. Maybe not as it was but all things change and so shall the blog!!
I hope you enjoy the pictures and videos I do for the public to see

 If you have any suggestions please let me know

If you wish you may 
comment below ~<b></b>

1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

so sorry for late post But Sunday got in the way

5/4/24 preddyJuvie/both am

 613 am We have a very beautiful youngster that just landed on the nest. Sporting a very speckled coat, likely over a year old. It is quietl...