Tuesday, June 11, 2019

808pm🐟// 249🐟 drop/ WindyDayHopeStaysPutMostOfTheDay

Meal is over and Hope is complaining I guess still hungry  Should have came down when they arrived I guess

 Hope does join in about 816 


808 Both in Shep poofs 






249🐠 Fish drop  In and out First delivery that I have seen today  But maybe the wind was a factor   Who knows! Maybe training so will be hungry and want to leave the nest to hunt  That seems to be just around the corner  I sure wish we had eyes on the ground to witness this when it happens 




1233 Hope is on back stump jumps down does a few wingersizes and almost gets knocked over in the wind  I think he realizes he needs to lay low today Part of learning

949am 5 min of activities  LOL Little bit of nestoration when he jumped down from the stump.  Then some really fast wingersizing Such a windy day 952 out and up Hope we can stay nest bound till we are sure we can fly LOL 

808-811 food 


 

358 just chilling wind has calmed down but still not gone out of view of the camera today
249 First 🐟fish I have see delivered today Maybe to windy for earlier Now wind is not as bad  It was a food drop 












1201 Hanging in the nest more than yesterday  Adventure must have wore him out LOL 
 
 


I will try to keep all video to the top of the page for  enjoyment pleasure  then you can scroll the pictures if you want
Using blog as a way to record pic and videos  We have them on FB but those are groups you must join  This is for all public to see We previously used this as a communication blog  but no longer since our Matriarch Jo died. JO you  are missed. This blog was started because of her in 2008  She loved it so! 

I hope you enjoy the pictures and videos I do for the public to see If you have any suggestions please let me know

If you wish you may 
comment below ~



1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

When the season is over I think I am going to bring over pictures since the beginning only a few each year since 2007 I wonder if I should

5/4/24 preddyJuvie/both am

 613 am We have a very beautiful youngster that just landed on the nest. Sporting a very speckled coat, likely over a year old. It is quietl...