Monday, June 17, 2019

Video of HOPES return /and 811pm flight to the left from outlook We are flying with confidence it seem

811 Hope flies off to the left

Slo Slo motion of the take off

Food Drop 505 Shep in and Bella hot on His tail but they don't hang with HOPE  ODD 

859am

Been gone most of the day so sorry for late posting  Life gets in the way  But so friggin happy HOPE is home
Still viewing video of the day will post more here 


427 pm A hop from nest to stump to lookout  1 min Having issues with recording  Odd complete different screen in the video above and that is when it was acting up 

Hope taking that leap
 








505 Redwinged black bird right after parents landed. I wonder if they took the fish  Pesky little bird annoying them


Nice fish and in and out Didn't hang from what I can hear on the cam  I don't hear Hope eating
And then Comes BELLA  I just wonder if that was a food drop and then a steal from Bella as a teaching tool being we have not heard anything in attic  Sometimes adults entice kids from nest for hunting and stealing lesson 




Incoming Hope is headed to the nest  Now we won't see Hopefully someone will move cam for evening soon


You put you left talon up LOL  Balancing exercise I assume Hope keeps calling out for food  I sure hope adults come home an are excited as we were 

I will try to keep all video to the top of the page for  enjoyment pleasure  then you can scroll the pictures if you want
Using blog as a way to record pic and videos  We have them on FB but those are groups you must join  This is for all public to see We previously used this as a communication blog  but no longer since our Matriarch Jo died. JO you  are missed. This blog was started because of her in 2006  She loved it so! 

I am sure JO  will approve of the blog being used like this  Well at least I hope so!!!

I hope you enjoy the pictures and videos I do for the public to see

 If you have any suggestions please let me know

If you wish you may 
comment below ~

1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

still viewing video hope to find the one of the flight out in filed

5/4/24 preddyJuvie/both am

 613 am We have a very beautiful youngster that just landed on the nest. Sporting a very speckled coat, likely over a year old. It is quietl...