Friday, June 28, 2019

A few videos from today

306pm only a few seconds 
1221pm  5min video of arrival and departure

921 a few second video  entrance  recording acting up 
624am 5min video continuing to eat in the sunrise so pretty on the nest  and exit 

557am Hope arrives 2 min video 

While trimming the video I fastforward and saw crawling fast things naturally fast forward  See the bugs in the nest YUK  clean up crew  I did make white mark in the area they are crawling


I will try to keep all video to the top of the page for  enjoyment pleasure  then you can scroll the pictures if you want
Using blog as a way to record pic and videos  We have them on FB but those are groups you must join  This is for all public to see We previously used this as a communication blog  but no longer since our Matriarch Jo died. JO you  are missed. This blog was started because of her in 2006  She loved it so! 

I am sure JO  will approve of the blog being used like this  Well at least I hope so!!! I refuse to let the blog Pass as she did I know she wanted it to go on. Maybe not as it was but all things change and so shall the blog!!
I hope you enjoy the pictures and videos I do for the public to see

 If you have any suggestions please let me know

If you wish you may 
comment below ~

5/4/24 preddyJuvie/both am

 613 am We have a very beautiful youngster that just landed on the nest. Sporting a very speckled coat, likely over a year old. It is quietl...