Saturday, June 29, 2019

Video and pic of Hope the Aggressive Juvie But I guess all juvies have attitudes

SLO MOTION attack on adult on the breast area LOL Aggressive I wonder will the parents stop feeding when he get like this after a while  I sure wish we had boots on the ground for updates  


850-906  Fish is delivered and Hope attacks adult in the chest area  HOW RUDE my granddaughter says LOL Hope exits the nest 

843-850 6min but worth it  Hope Landing Screaming I am HANGRY LOL Throws fits but lays down still screaming LOL 

803/806 Hope laid in the nest and chilled for a bit then poofed  732-806
 

732/738pm Adult in Hope

707pm 3min Highlights of Hope eating only 3 min then poof to attic climbs the post 



5 min video of Adult was in the nest for about a hour at 647 Adult leaves 40 seconds later Hope screaming all the way to the nest 

553pm 3min video Adult in nest fish
1022am 5 mn video The Arrival Of Hope

1027am 5 min video Part 2 Departure


Really bad storm at the nest the still camera caught the flash

733pm Shep hightailed it out of there he's a smart guy
648pm touchdown
553pm parent arrives
538 pm Hope arrives so funy just realized other pic 12 hours earlier

538am Food drop

 545am Hope comes to nest
I will try to keep all video to the top of the page for  enjoyment pleasure  then you can scroll the pictures if you want
Using blog as a way to record pic and videos  We have them on FB but those are groups you must join  This is for all public to see We previously used this as a communication blog  but no longer since our Matriarch Jo died. JO you  are missed. This blog was started because of her in 2006  She loved it so! 

I am sure JO  will approve of the blog being used like this  Well at least I hope so!!! I refuse to let the blog Pass as she did I know she wanted it to go on. Maybe not as it was but all things change and so shall the blog!!
I hope you enjoy the pictures and videos I do for the public to see

 If you have any suggestions please let me know

If you wish you may 
comment below ~<b></b>

No comments:

5/4/24 preddyJuvie/both am

 613 am We have a very beautiful youngster that just landed on the nest. Sporting a very speckled coat, likely over a year old. It is quietl...