Wednesday, June 19, 2019

613am๐Ÿ /920๐Ÿ /RedWingBirdWantsToKnockOffAdultFromAtticLookout

647 adult arrives and redwinged  bird wants to knock the adult off it seems to me

Does it sound like a sneeze to you it does to me???? Right at the beginning 


Had a odd landing in the nest while the  camera pointed to attic  Didn't see it just heard it about 550pmRuffling of feathers big time

Viewed video from 1pm-4pm hung out on stump to lookout then to nest before 4.  Uneventful 4 hours


1014 Part 2 of feeding by Bella 9 min video 

954-1014  Hope attempting self feeding and then Bella arrives and feeds Hope the fish that was brought in a tad ago! 10 min part 1

This is this 923 am ๐Ÿ and 932 coming in And what is wrong with Hope attacking mt talons again and then sort off at 933 Bella trying to exit and the attack again. He thinks she has something She only came in to feed you silly bird Big fish in nest I guess the aggressiveness will just make him stronger Bullheaded bird LOL


754pm Poof for the night I think We know at night parents sometimes sleep in the tree above the nest I am not sure I listen at time for feather rustling 



923 Shep arrives with a whale and then leaves Bella attempts a landing to feed Hope but hope thought she had a fish I assume  But there is the whale behind you HOPE  She is attacked several times  I think hope will survive in the wild as aggressive as he is 

 

 

 

 

 



1100 Wing stretch 

1109 I love the way Bella is looking at HOPE like Don't take such big bites 


  958                                            920 ๐Ÿ 

   546     Hope Arrives                                  613 ๐Ÿ    /Shep


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will try to keep all video to the top of the page for  enjoyment pleasure  then you can scroll the pictures if you want
Using blog as a way to record pic and videos  We have them on FB but those are groups you must join  This is for all public to see We previously used this as a communication blog  but no longer since our Matriarch Jo died. JO you  are missed. This blog was started because of her in 2006  She loved it so! 

I am sure JO  will approve of the blog being used like this  Well at least I hope so!!!

I hope you enjoy the pictures and videos I do for the public to see

 If you have any suggestions please let me know

If you wish you may 
comment below ~




2 comments:

JudyEddy said...

Hope hung around the nest most of the day either in the master in the Attic pretty soon we won't have her to watch


I'm working on a thing I want to post on the previous years I figured to post containing in 2006 to present to do it I hope. No videos just pictures from the past and only a couple for each year. Being we hadn't use the blog the way I'm using it now I figure I would bring some forward that I have an albums for the Yahoo equal momsters and dadsters. Plus my own collection

JudyEddy said...

Either in the Nest or attic. LOL! We're Masters came from I have no idea but I do talk-to-text
If Judie was around she would somehow make a joke out of it and work it into her little spoof that she used to do sure do miss her and Im8ss Jufie also

5/4/24 preddyJuvie/both am

 613 am We have a very beautiful youngster that just landed on the nest. Sporting a very speckled coat, likely over a year old. It is quietl...