Thursday, June 13, 2019

615am🐟/FlyByAGreatGreyHeron/1154/413RainyDay/424Wingersizing


424 Hope was laying low in the nest with all the wind rain That is one smart cookie  After winds subsides Hope gets up and naturally does what a juvie does flap flap flap 


413 a little bit of windsurfing on the stump Even eaglets like playing in the rain like all children  jumping in puddles

1154   Rain dance  LOL been raining on and off all day    
This is from yesterday but didn't see until trimming videos 
so will place here. That's what happens when I publish to soon without checking all days video recording Check out the new traffic control tower LOL and oh my that's not a eagle Hope sort of ducks ......he is aware????GREAT BLUE HERON 
Earlier this year we had vultures land in the nest now a flyby sure wish they would land  That did happen several years ago 


 


Great Blue Heron  fly by







615 🐟 fish delivered by Shep sure is a messy nest Lots of fish scales and nestovers to hold Hope over I assume

I will try to keep all video to the top of the page for  enjoyment pleasure  then you can scroll the pictures if you want
Using blog as a way to record pic and videos  We have them on FB but those are groups you must join  This is for all public to see We previously used this as a communication blog  but no longer since our Matriarch Jo died. JO you  are missed. This blog was started because of her in 2008  She loved it so! 

I am sure JO  will approve of the blog being used like this  Well at least I hope so!!!

I hope you enjoy the pictures and videos I do for the public to see

 If you have any suggestions please let me know

If you wish you may 
comment below ~

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I've really enjoyed watching Hope grow up the past several weeks. I'll be sad when she is gone. Thank you for posting the highlights each day 😊😊

JudyEddy said...

Thanks
I enjoy doing them I thought would be a good place one wouldn't have to search for on facebook!

Have you been on the blog in the past?
Most people go to Bald Eagle 101 to get info and we have a momsters page but not to many on it so I picked this to keep up I do post on both the FB pages but not as much as I put here.

I don't even think Steve is aware of it He is the Blog owner since 2007/8 His blogs are all listed on the side of the main page here We go way back Were a chatty bunch especially in 2011 with the loss of Liberty. And what is cool it is all there to read But no pictures I wish I would have thought of this a while back.

I really do miss the way we use to use to blog daily but with FB those days are gone
So many people that were on here didn't have a fb acct and didn't want one Old school of sort.

I really don't think any of them view the blog any longer We were over a hundred don't recall the exact #

OK I can continue to go on LOL

Once again thanks for commenting Its nice to know someone views it





JudyEddy said...

If you have any suggestions please let me know

Also thinking after the season Taking on a project I have pictures since 2007 when the nest first started on the Yahoo and albums with the momsters/dadsters Well my thought is maybe two -three pictures from each year and make just like I am doing here Any thoughts on this idea ????????????????? Any input appreciated The view of the camera has changed over the years and the quality may be nice just as a comparison HMMM gotta think on this

Unknown said...

I'm brand new to this EagleCam! My daughter attended a workshop there several weeks ago. She knew I would enjoy it. I live in northern Michigan where it is quite common to see eagles. I've always felt like they were a good omen, usually seeing them on or near important days like job interviews, etc.

5/4/24 preddyJuvie/both am

 613 am We have a very beautiful youngster that just landed on the nest. Sporting a very speckled coat, likely over a year old. It is quietl...