Saturday, June 15, 2019

538 First🐟/ we had some excitement today Hope almost fell out of a nest when she try to land on the stump where Shep was. 603 in the 555 video below and pictures many highlights throughout the day although he was in the Attic most of the day he did come down but only fed once from what I observed


752pm Opens with Hope picking on floor looking for nestovers.  Trips of a stick of sort and then looses balance on edge of nest at 753.12 then to stump then to attic 2 min video

735  took stick to stump  Learning how to grasp and fly  Good Hope you get a A.  LOL! 5 min video

Slo motion of the stick  Was picked up from base of stump
555pm  Part 2 Hope is having a hissy fit big time at 603 Shep on stump Hope jumps to stump collides with him falls off the side of the nest OH my heart 💓stopped but recovered and got back in nest 10 min video
537 First food I have seen today Nice size fish🐟
So glad adult hung out to feed Hope! But Hope did protest when Shep wanted to eat some himself  LOL on the edge squealing and having a hissy fit LOL!  Longer 16 min

211pm Hope Floats down. Little to close to the edge pulling on sticks at 217 but can't see beyond camera range  Sticks must be better on that edge than the rest of the nests LOL! /7 min video
1239pm Starts out jumps on the stump jumps down  Really playing with something in talons nibbles must be food but jumps around with it At first I thought the talon was stuck  but thank goodness NOT and stick play is pretty interesting to watch Like a little kid playing Not able to sit still 1244 to attic and been there a while on and off all day 5 min video

1232 Opens with MT nest 32sec later Hope comes to the nest  Yeah Was so hoping she hadn't fledged yet  No one to move camera on the weekends I assume 4 min video
First time I have seen Hope stay the night on the stump Did tuck for a bit but on stump 99% of night..I reviewed the 4 hrs I did overnight here is 20 min right at sunrise it cut off and odd trimming the night footage my MB are smaller  WTH which I can post longer video  ODD  (20min 55mb) when norm day recording is 100mb about 12 min I wish I understood this stuff LOL

Hopes almost fall over the edge of the nest when she tried to get on the stump at the same time Shep was you can see Shep flying away 

A GOT MY STICK WITH ME LOL




536 First fish🐟 I have seen today and after being feed Hope has a hissy fit it seems LOL 


 504  just a in and out visit back to the attic

 
216 Drops down again and back to the attic 216/219 on live feed  Odd you can see thinks happening in Still before LOL Doesn't take much to confuse a ole lady LOL 

 

 
Nest been empty all morning and all a sudden we drop down  Yeah something to post  What will I do when he leaves
 


  

 




I will try to keep all video to the top of the page for  enjoyment pleasure  then you can scroll the pictures if you want
Using blog as a way to record pic and videos  We have them on FB but those are groups you must join  This is for all public to see We previously used this as a communication blog  but no longer since our Matriarch Jo died. JO you  are missed. This blog was started because of her in 2006  She loved it so! 

I am sure JO  will approve of the blog being used like this  Well at least I hope so!!!

I hope you enjoy the pictures and videos I do for the public to see

 If you have any suggestions please let me know

If you wish you may 
comment below ~


3 comments:

JudyEddy said...

Hope spent most of the day in the attic but I did get some highlight when he was in the nest Learned how to pick up a stick and try to carry to the stump Almost fell of the edge when collided with Shep on the stump but did recover

Unknown said...

Waiting with bated breath for news of Hope! Thanks for keeping us updated ☺️

JudyEddy said...

I haven't left my desk only to use the necessary room LOL

I hope parents come in at dusk with food and calls out for him I just hope he didn't perish last night in the dark on the ground not being out in the area in the past to acclimate him to the area yet This happened several times at my local cell tower but that's because no branches I was so hoping he was on a branch below.

5/4/24 preddyJuvie/both am

 613 am We have a very beautiful youngster that just landed on the nest. Sporting a very speckled coat, likely over a year old. It is quietl...