S P L I T
Look at the bottom of the campage - WE ARE ALL THERE
It is jerky, sometimes it looks like it has frozen up.
what do you mean bottom we are there
wow I see it kick ass excuse the language
We LIKE the same thing. LOL
2744 people I never noticed that facebook rocks
Jim, are you watching for the Sauces banding, too? They must be waiting until the latter part of their time parameters!!!
Judy I mean the bottom of the cam page...... Our photo ID'S
I saw it after you said it didn't you see my bad word comment I gonna have to go to Angies I was hoping they would start it but maybe they meant the start climbing at 4 lol
ok your gonna see my logo go bye bye watch now whos gonna take my place I will never know will I HA
They said between 4 and 6......so....we wait some more!
They must be very very close
NEW THREAD----NEW THREAD---Great message from STEVE !!!!
He's there!!
Post a Comment
607 today RJ fledged we are all excited that she finally left the nest 11 days after her sibling did which was the 15th way to go RJ she was...
415 comments:
«Oldest ‹Older 401 – 415 of 415S P L I T
Look at the bottom of the cam
page - WE ARE ALL THERE
It is jerky, sometimes it looks like it has frozen up.
what do you mean bottom we are there
wow I see it kick ass excuse the language
We LIKE the same thing. LOL
2744 people I never noticed that facebook rocks
Jim, are you watching for the Sauces banding, too? They must be waiting until the latter part of their time parameters!!!
Judy I mean the bottom of the cam page...... Our photo ID'S
I saw it after you said it didn't you see my bad word comment I gonna have to go to Angies I was hoping they would start it but maybe they meant the start climbing at 4 lol
ok your gonna see my logo go bye bye watch now whos gonna take my place I will never know will I HA
They said between 4 and 6......so....we wait some more!
They must be very very close
NEW THREAD----NEW THREAD---Great message from STEVE !!!!
He's there!!
Post a Comment