Monday, July 15, 2019

NO SOUND oops Two fish delivered that I saw by Shep

SLO MOtion of the pretty take off to the filed below the camera to the right



NO SOUND BUMMER  shep enters  Hope follows  a CLEAN get away LOL Hope was in the nest for over ten min but here is just two short video enter and exit 
628pm - poof

I can't believe I had the sound off  
Oh well 
Out celebrating my 70th Birthday with family last night and today. 

Reason no sound I was so enjoying the bird sounds that I googled the red winged black bird to see what it sounded like  I love having the volume on so soothing during the day with all the birds  I just haven't a clue what kind of birds of which sound is which  but I did learn the red winged bugger that is always bothering out birds I forgot to turn sound back on camera after I payed on google oopsie 



638 to poofing  Watch HOPE see something below the nest and seems to call out  and exits out the right what a nice rake off 



338pm Hope in and out  7 min video 
10 seconds
you can see from right to left Shadow of Hope going to attic 




921am Dad brings fish and HOpe soon follows  I didn't get the arrival 




what a take off so smooth  going after something 



628pm Shep with guppy small sardine  LOL Hope follows






I will try to keep all video to the top of the page for  enjoyment pleasure  then you can scroll the pictures if you want
Using blog as a way to record pic and videos  We have them on FB but those are groups you must join  This is for all public to see We previously used this as a communication blog  but no longer since our Matriarch Jo died. JO you  are missed. This blog was started because of her in 2006  She loved it so! 

I am sure JO  will approve of the blog being used like this  Well at least I hope so!!! I refuse to let the blog Pass as she did I know she wanted it to go on. Maybe not as it was but all things change and so shall the blog!!
I hope you enjoy the pictures and videos I do for the public to see

 If you have any suggestions please let me know

If you wish you may 
comment below ~

4/30/24 no show