Friday, July 12, 2019

No fish today that I seen Hope still in nest at 940pm may stay night now and Adult was in attic

922pm You can here Hope and a adult flies in the attic I think the adult is explaining with all the rain the waters are muddy in the Potomac River LOL Hope does not understand As of 935 Hope is still in attic on occasion makes noise 

912pm Hope in and out of the nest Hungry 

913am  7min Hope sirens blaring Hope arrives OOPS no nestovers only the carcass  

850am Shep in the nest for 4min



11seconds of Hope flying around the tree this am in the fog looks so cool went full screen for a second  otherwise takes up to many MBs











Looks like he hit the side of the nest again 
 
Shep was in nest waited for Hope who didn't show eat the fish While eating looked around like Where is my boy LO

 
 Shep has a dirty
 tail always
 

















I will try to keep all video to the top of the page for  enjoyment pleasure  then you can scroll the pictures if you want
Using blog as a way to record pic and videos  We have them on FB but those are groups you must join  This is for all public to see We previously used this as a communication blog  but no longer since our Matriarch Jo died. JO you  are missed. This blog was started because of her in 2006  She loved it so! 

I am sure JO  will approve of the blog being used like this  Well at least I hope so!!! I refuse to let the blog Pass as she did I know she wanted it to go on. Maybe not as it was but all things change and so shall the blog!!
I hope you enjoy the pictures and videos I do for the public to see

 If you have any suggestions please let me know

If you wish you may 
comment below ~

1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

Poor Hope is a hungry juvie needs to learn to fend for himself The river may be muddy with the rains and maybe others means of food was not found Its almost time for Hope to fend for himself JMHO

4/22/24 crow

  We had our crow visit.I just love it when he comes a visit.He just didn't make any noise or sing for us this time. I also like plannin...