Friday, July 05, 2019

633pm
Hope visit the nest eats nestovers 

1236PM 4 min with Hope eating

503-525am  Hope comes to the nest and stays for a long time till adult showed up so nice to see him there for a bit

 
525am Part 2 of the long am visit 



633pm look at them wings  Huge



322pm was in the nest for just a min or so by the time I turned on recorder he poofed  I was trimming videos and the recorder with XBox which I use to record with sometimes turns off which it did  OH well   atleast I got a still camera capture and a snip no video 





A boy and his fish  LOL




Dad brings in a fish ......... Not hanging long in the nest with aggressive boy





                                     



I will try to keep all video to the top of the page for  enjoyment pleasure  then you can scroll the pictures if you want
Using blog as a way to record pic and videos  We have them on FB but those are groups you must join  This is for all public to see We previously used this as a communication blog  but no longer since our Matriarch Jo died. JO you  are missed. This blog was started because of her in 2006  She loved it so! 

I am sure JO  will approve of the blog being used like this  Well at least I hope so!!! I refuse to let the blog Pass as she did I know she wanted it to go on. Maybe not as it was but all things change and so shall the blog!!
I hope you enjoy the pictures and videos I do for the public to see

 If you have any suggestions please let me know

If you wish you may 
comment below ~





1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

Hope all had a good Fourth of July

4/24/24 Bella/crow

The crow picked on something there to the right and it scared. It to make him go in the Bush. Scared a cat LOL I thought crows were tough LO...