Thursday, July 11, 2019

One fish that I saw Bella and Hope Locked talons on that delivery Wow looked like twister




853pm  2min 45sec video Hope comes to the nest hissy fit of sorts Hungry no parents show up  Someone needs to learn to fend for himself LOL  A lesson he will learn  
SLO MOTION LOCKing talons with MOM 
of the fish delivery early  I love slo mo as I am sure you are aware Shows so much Looked like a game of twister when Hope was on bottom  In all the years of watching this nest I have not seen a juvie do this over and over  and over
332pm   3min video 🐟 adult in and talon attack again 


353 poof

2pm 54seconds Hope crash
in in the side of the nest and walks on LOL  

153pm a few seconds from field to attic fly in 
137 3min In and out Hope




5:36.38  54seconds long Hope arrives misses nest and off the side in the branches 

606am 3 min video  Hope arrives with sirens  He is so funny such a juvie 

 

350pm stayed on stump till 355 then to attic

331pm  Look at that fish and Hope says just drop in in here

Teaching a game of twister it seems LOL 


332pm Let go of my talon  LOL

crashing in to the nest 



I will try to keep all video to the top of the page for  enjoyment pleasure  then you can scroll the pictures if you want
Using blog as a way to record pic and videos  We have them on FB but those are groups you must join  This is for all public to see We previously used this as a communication blog  but no longer since our Matriarch Jo died. JO you  are missed. This blog was started because of her in 2006  She loved it so! 

I am sure JO  will approve of the blog being used like this  Well at least I hope so!!! I refuse to let the blog Pass as she did I know she wanted it to go on. Maybe not as it was but all things change and so shall the blog!!
I hope you enjoy the pictures and videos I do for the public to see

 If you have any suggestions please let me know

If you wish you may 
comment below ~

1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

So happy he is hanging out as much as he has soon will be gone

4/22/24 crow

  We had our crow visit.I just love it when he comes a visit.He just didn't make any noise or sing for us this time. I also like plannin...