Tuesday, July 02, 2019

818am  2min video Placing this first out of order but I thought it should be see first  Hope is flying in on the left same as adult  Hope lands first  I guess nothing in talons again  Parents can't even visit because of the nipping at the wings and the chest 

844pm 4min hope in nest complaining hungry  Needs to go hunting or fishing Parents won't like being attacked And camera is messed up  I recorded this at 10 camera rewinding I assume but when I got home the camera was stuck so I did get this  Yeah Me LOL Notice at end of tape that the camera changes to night at 10

620pm 4min long Hope in the nest in the wind storms really blowing Stick playing sort of also  Don't know what he was doing in the wind. Again Silly Bird..... He tries several times to jump on the outlook post and failed But did successfully leave to the left. 


1011am a few seconds of HOPE  Hope on lookout post
The elusive HOPE! Sad we now won't see as often


1004 am a few seconds again  



 
 came in a little low 

820 am  I just love the wingspan of an eagle and just think that's a male can you imagine a female would be so much bigger we completely cover up the nest
820 the take off I love them wings
1004
I will try to keep all video to the top of the page for  enjoyment pleasure  then you can scroll the pictures if you want
Using blog as a way to record pic and videos  We have them on FB but those are groups you must join  This is for all public to see We previously used this as a communication blog  but no longer since our Matriarch Jo died. JO you  are missed. This blog was started because of her in 2006  She loved it so! 

I am sure JO  will approve of the blog being used like this  Well at least I hope so!!! I refuse to let the blog Pass as she did I know she wanted it to go on. Maybe not as it was but all things change and so shall the blog!!
I hope you enjoy the pictures and videos I do for the public to see

 If you have any suggestions please let me know

If you wish you may 
comment below ~<b></b>

4/25/24 both/resident crows

  605 an Eagle to the nest. I believe it's scout that for sure. 609 he left. 646 an Eagle lands on the lamp. I'd believe this is Bel...