Sunday, July 07, 2019

14 Weeks old now

604am  a few seconds Slo motion of talon attack again .

515pm 5 min long Hope floats in Part one of halfhour visit 

539-542pm  poof part 2 of visit 
117pm    Notice when Hope lands you can hear another juvie in the distance  11 min with hope
108pm Hope is calling from the distance you can see him flying from field to the attic 
604am Hope arrives on nest first Shep delivers fish and does get his talon pulled on again  Well we know Hope knows how to steal fish now for sure 
Hope does eat the whole fish before exiting the nest  
He has learned how to slow is speed on entering the nest I assume is why it looks like he is walking on the nest  



522am Hope walks on the nest again from the right


1050am
1049am

604am fish   ATTACK of the talon 

I will try to keep all video to the top of the page for  enjoyment pleasure  then you can scroll the pictures if you want
Using blog as a way to record pic and videos  We have them on FB but those are groups you must join  This is for all public to see We previously used this as a communication blog  but no longer since our Matriarch Jo died. JO you  are missed. This blog was started because of her in 2006  She loved it so! 

I am sure JO  will approve of the blog being used like this  Well at least I hope so!!! I refuse to let the blog Pass as she did I know she wanted it to go on. Maybe not as it was but all things change and so shall the blog!!
I hope you enjoy the pictures and videos I do for the public to see

 If you have any suggestions please let me know

If you wish you may 
comment below ~<b></b>


3/27/24 stick again

 Raindrops just roll off the back Here, dear. Let me hit you in the head with this stick LO. L. 10:10 37 Scout gets up and exits the nest to...