Friday, July 05, 2019

4th of July with Hope Bella and Shep all visited the nest from what I could tell from my recording


510pm you can hear HOPE  Shep lands with a fish then you can see Hope circling the nest in the field And Shep is attacked again 




132 pm just a few min video delivers a fish and gets attacked by Hope they will never learn to stay in the nest with a Hangry juvie
 i








 I will try to keep all video to the top of the page for  enjoyment pleasure  then you can scroll the pictures if you want
Using blog as a way to record pic and videos  We have them on FB but those are groups you must join  This is for all public to see We previously used this as a communication blog  but no longer since our Matriarch Jo died. JO you  are missed. This blog was started because of her in 2006  She loved it so! 

I am sure JO  will approve of the blog being used like this  Well at least I hope so!!! I refuse to let the blog Pass as she did I know she wanted it to go on. Maybe not as it was but all things change and so shall the blog!!
I hope you enjoy the pictures and videos I do for the public to see

 If you have any suggestions please let me know

If you wish you may 
comment below ~

4/22/24 crow

  We had our crow visit.I just love it when he comes a visit.He just didn't make any noise or sing for us this time. I also like plannin...