Wednesday, July 03, 2019

632pm  40 seconds eating nestovers

858am Hope in the attic 



 

 

 found some nestovers
 

That silly red winged black bird is always a pain 

 

723am HOPE and his fish  He looks proud like he caught it lol 
 723am  Dad delivers fish and high tails it out of that PDQ  I wonder will they stop feeding Mr Aggressive

 I will try to keep all video to the top of the page for  enjoyment pleasure  then you can scroll the pictures if you want
Using blog as a way to record pic and videos  We have them on FB but those are groups you must join  This is for all public to see We previously used this as a communication blog  but no longer since our Matriarch Jo died. JO you  are missed. This blog was started because of her in 2006  She loved it so! 

I am sure JO  will approve of the blog being used like this  Well at least I hope so!!! I refuse to let the blog Pass as she did I know she wanted it to go on. Maybe not as it was but all things change and so shall the blog!!
I hope you enjoy the pictures and videos I do for the public to see

 If you have any suggestions please let me know

If you wish you may 
comment below ~<b></b>


1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

Hope wasn't in the nest much in the attic screaming most of the day I only witnessed one fish but may have been more Out and about and the camera froze up several times

4/25/24 both/resident crows

  605 an Eagle to the nest. I believe it's scout that for sure. 609 he left. 646 an Eagle lands on the lamp. I'd believe this is Bel...