Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday

New thread.

1,067 comments:

1 – 200 of 1067   Newer›   Newest»
CarolAnne said...

Morning all - as usual, just passing thru.

Prayers my time 12:30, will be there in my thoughts, prayers & in my heart

CarolAnne said...

Thanks STEVE, have notified the others.

Lori O. said...

Thank you, Steve. Much appreciated. The new thread may make our day easier for Lynn.

Lynn, will be praying for you today, along with everyone else.
Guess we should call an
ALL PRAY for 1:30 TODAY for your follow up with the surgeon.
Thinking positive thoughts and praying that the surgeon has encouraging news. If not, we remember as Sharon said - we will all travel down that road together loving you through every single step.

Lori O. said...

Thank you CarolAnne for the call over.

Hoping the Kay and Linda get to check in today, and that Linda and Lynn will both have positive news for us today.

T-Bird said...

Good morning again my momster friends.

hedgie said...

I feel the love!!


CarolAnne, you are getting good at hitting the new threads!!!!

Eagle-Eyed Shar said...

Good morning all.

LOTS AND LOTS OF HUGS AND PRAYERS AND LOVE FOR LYNN TODAY!!!!!!!

magpie said...

I'm IN for the ALL PRAY AT 1:30 today XOXO ♥

I'll be back UP by then....
(( Hugs !! ♥ )) Lynn xoxo

Going with James's Purple New England Asters for these last two days of November

hedgie said...

Time to let Liesl out and put her in her crate, and change my shirt and comb out the do.

Will be in touch sometime this evening, but will let Judie know what's what when I leave Drs. office. We have a few errand stops on the way home, so it will be evening before I get back here.

Have a great day......supposed to be 70° in these parts!! Already 60!

Love you all.

magpie said...

Thanks STEVE for the new Thread...Much Appreciated...

and thanks CarolAnne, for the alert and call over


Good Morning...and Good Night, Precious Pals.....nap time here
xo ♥

Mema Jo said...

Love you right back! ♥

Lori O. said...

(((((BIG GROUP HUG for LYNN)))))

Mema Jo said...

I haven't read the previous thread yet
So thankful for our Lynn

You all probably know this but just in case LIVE FEED IS UP

Now I'll go read other thread..

GOOD MORNING

Eagle-Eyed Shar said...

LIVE FEED IS UP!

Mema Jo said...

No Kidding! loL ♥

CarolAnne said...

COSTUME LADY and any others interested - I have posted on blog the two top family choices of how we cook venison (Venison Recipes), not counting when we just toss it on the grill.

Live feed up - one prayer answered!

paula eagleholic said...

Thinking of you Lynn and hoping for some good news from the surgeon

Bird Girl said...

Good morning everyone :) I see we have named the eagle, Shep. Yay!

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. It certainly was enjoyable for me.

It's been adventurous for me in the bird rescue world this month: a Great Blue heron at the lake had twine wrapped fatally around his bill and neck, then his first release failed so we kept him longer, then the second release went great; and had to climb into a fireplace to get a Great Horned owl out of a flue, then had problems with his release though it was ultimately successful.

I will note that on both releases with issues, my husband came with me, which he doesn't usually do...hmm..... LOL

We're hoping to get some big projects done over the winter, including finishing off a songbird aviary, repairs to the hummingbird pre-release aviary, and perhaps building a new waterfowl aviary if we can get it designed and raise some money for materials, then get the volunteers to put it up.

Sending positive thoughts out to all of our members who need a little help, and saying "Welsome" to new Momsters!

Lolly said...

Good morning! Have the live feed up and so looked down at the OC chat. Read this......"I HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION IN MY OPINION AS FAR AS THE EAGLES I BELIEVE LIBERTY IS BACK AND IS FIGHTING FOR HIS NEST ALONG WITH HIS BELOVE LADY BELLE .... I BELEIVE IT IS HE THAT HAS THE INJURIES AND HE IS FIGHTING ANOTHER MALE PERHAPS IT IS THE INTRUDER...........ONCE AGAIN...........IT IS STARTING ALL OVER ONCE AGAIN FOR BELLE"

Good grief!! Shall we all start making up stories!!

Lolly said...

Lynn...thinking about you today and keeping you in prayer.

Last night I asked Jack if he had doctor appointments this week. Something was nagging at me. Well, while in the shower it dawned on me....I have appointments this week. Whoops! Almost missed them. Have a mammo today! I will not be here at prayer time for Lynn...but I will be here in spirit and I will be praying for an optimistic report from the surgeon. Tomorrow I have my yearly exam with the gyn.

Lolly said...

Hi Delphia! Looks like you have been really busy! Great to see you on here.

Lolly said...

Going to start my day. Gotta get moving as I have tons to do!

See ya later....have a great day!

Lolly said...

Eagle...Shep!

Lolly said...

Boy, his head is a mess. Think he got into some grease!

Lolly said...

He looks very healthy! Oh, he has brought a meal to the nest. Wahoo!

Lolly said...

A big ol fish! Both were there for a minute, but I had to refresh and then there was just one.

Lolly said...

Where is everyone?

Eagle!!!!!

Bird Girl said...

Isn't that spot on his head just brown feathers? He is a just-mature eagle if I remember correctly, had more brown feathers on his head before.

Lolly said...

He is chowing down!

It does not look like an injury, just dirty feathers!

Lolly said...

Hard to say what the spot on his head is, but on his neck it looks like he got into grease!

Mema Jo said...

Watching with you all

Lolly said...

Glad you are here, Jo. Got a couple of pics!

Lolly said...

Shep has stopped eating and is just looking around. There is noise of men working in the background.

Mema Jo said...

That's the first I've seen food in the nest..........

He looks alike a mess Spot on his head
looks a little larger - I thought the spot would have disappeared this season
I am glad it didn't - it's an identifying mark for sure

Lolly said...

The sound is fantastic!

Lynne2 said...

good morning....watching the Shep.

help me out here...is it usual for them to bring food to the nest now? I can't say I recall that except during egg laying?

Lolly said...

Same here, Jo. I do not think the spot is going away.

Lynne2 said...

and, well, after that of course...just don't remember random eating in the nest.

Lolly said...

Jack, sitting across the room asked about the sound of the truck. Great sound!

Mema Jo said...

Lynne - I'm not sure what the norm is.
I guess this is the safest place to eat.
Not sure if he is waiting for Belle
or if he is filled.

Lolly said...

Hi Lynne! Glad you are here to see Shep. He has not finished his meal, just looking around.

Bird Girl said...

They have brought food to the nest during the nestorations period before, Lynne2

Lynne2 said...

yeah, it is great...Puddles keeps barking every time the truck back up sounds goes off! Runs to the window. No sense of sound direction, I guess!

Lolly said...

I think Belle is near. Did you see him look up?

Mema Jo said...

Saw a bird flying in the background
Then Shep looked up - maybe Belle is
near by

Lolly said...

Now how can I get anything done with him in the nest? lol

Lolly said...

She was in the nest at first. I got a glimpse of two and then had to refresh. I was just walking by when I saw them.

Lynne2 said...

ah, our young lad....he is confused. He knows to bring a nice fish for his beloved, but forgot to wait for HER to eat it. Realizing his mistake, he is waiting....

Mema Jo said...

Shep has been there almost 15 min

Looks as though he may fly out

We best keep our eyes on him

Lolly said...

I think he is remembering he had food or is he going to poof?

He poofed with food!

Mema Jo said...

Out he flew and I think he
took his meal with him!

Lynne2 said...

DANG...I had to refresh and now he is gone...did he take the fish?

Eagle-Eyed's Sissy said...

Good morning! Many many prayers and positive thoughts for our Hedgie today! Shep just left and took his breakfast with him!!!

Mema Jo said...

ROFL Lolly

First I've seen a Poof with Food!

Lynne2 said...

Poor Shep....now he must go and find Belle and explain. SO much to learn!

Mema Jo said...

I think it was too bloody to have been a fish - looked like mammal..... IMO

Eagle-Eyed's Sissy said...

I hope everyone had as good a Thanksgiving weekend as we did! Andrew and Kelsey were here and we got to spend alot of time together. Usually they are gone visiting friends most of the time they are here but not this weekend! Love them so much!! Lots of family and friends for dinner and I have eaten so much I know I have gained 10 pounds at least!

Eagle-Eyed's Sissy said...

I thought he was plucking fur or something too Mema Jo!

Mema Jo said...

Took a few pics... Will place in album

Lolly said...

LOL Lynne, you saying "beloved" reminded me of something. We recently gave away years of Natl. Geografics to a teacher. Jack now has them on DVD. Anyway, while loading them into her car she kept referring to her fiance as her "Beloved". Never heard anyone do that. She did it so much that when we left, Jack and I died laughing! Shame on us!

Lynne2 said...

LOLLY...for SHAME!!! LOL!

wvgal_dana said...

Brought over from other thread

Got it praying at 1:30pm today where ever you are.

Lynn I don't think there would be a one of us. That would not be nervous going to this follow-up appointment. ((((((GODS HUGS SURROUNDING YOU))))))))))♥

wvgal_dana said...

When Is DIANN's surgery?

Lolly said...

Okay....back to work!

Lynne2 said...

I'm not sure Dana...for some reason Dec 1 sticks in my mind, but that could be for other reasons. I know it's coming up pretty soon though.

Lolly said...

Jo, saw your 3 pics and added 3 of mine.

Lolly said...

Lynn, has gone to the doctor today. Her appointment is at 1:30.

Mema Jo said...

Lynn should be meeting up with Christie about now........ Prayers and more prayers for our gal!

Costume Lady said...

Something to keep in mind, to give us all hope for a full recovery for our gal, LYNN:
GG, after having a mastectomy, developed cancer again...a small tumor near her spine. Doctor said it was inoperable, therefore, recommended a series of radiation treatments. I asked how long she could live with a cancer so near her spine. He told me she probably would have a couple of years left. My friends, that was 12 years ago and she is still in remission.
There is always hope and prayer, and we shall do both.
GOD GO WITH YOU, LYNN♥

wvgal_dana said...

JO I have put many picturs that include both Belle and Shep visiting the nest this last time. Pictures start around 11 28 103305am and keep going to where Belle leaves and Shep is there by himself for a long time. Belle is not in picture 10:34:06 but is at 10:34:40am agian. Belle is in picture at 10:35:31am but not in picture 10:3612am. If Shep never flew out of nest which I don't know if he did. Then did Belle bring in the food?

Eagle-Eyed's Sissy said...

Thank you Wanda for the big ole dose of hope! Sending all the positive energy I can muster to Lynn today!! Love and hugs all around. Now, back to working and lurking!!

Costume Lady said...

GOOD QUESTION, DANA...I didn't see them, so I have no clue.

CarolAnne said...

Hope is eternal, as they say.
Dad had his first seizure @ age 58.
A month later his 1st heart attack. A month later his 2nd heart attack. Three months later his first diagnosis of cancer. TWENTY YEARS LATER, after his 3rd different cancer diagnosis, he was still living life to the fullest. Broke his ankle (age 78) while riding his grandson's moped. Hope & prayer always & forever!

Mema Jo said...

Dana you were watching before Lolly & I even tuned in...... I can't tell who brought the food in - but Shep wasn't sharing, Was he?

Mema Jo said...

Faith Hope and Love will get Lynn through all this. So thankful we are here for her. ♥

wvgal_dana said...

I have to leave I called to check on Mother. She needs help. She spoke with one of the other family members. I think they hurt her feelings. They said do you want to go to a nursing home or hospice in ther??? grrrrrrrr That LADY is still capable of taking care of herself. Just because she ask them to stop by and peel some onions and potatoes. grrrr Family!! I still love them.


I WILL BE PRAYING FOR LYNN AT 1:30 TIME THAT IS SET UP...MAY GOD GO AHEAD OF HER AND PREPARE THE WAY.

movin said...



======================

GOOD MORNING
TO YOU ALL.

======================


C(°Ù¿°)D Jim

stronghunter said...

Hi Jim,

Good California morning to you! It is afternoon here.

JudyEddy said...

Home for lunch and find new thread before I start reading catch ya later THANKS for the NEW THREAD STEVE

JudyEddy said...

when did the cam come back up

JudyEddy said...

I love the live cam ok now to read

JudyEddy said...

Sounds like Shep was up to his old boomerrang after I left

JudyEddy said...

I just read that JO announced cam was up I read all of Sat on lunch and just skimmed Mon after I sent eamil out to all about LIVE FEED UP YEAH so happy

.....。☆。*。☆。
....★。\|/。★
.♥♥happy dance ♥♥
....★。/|\。★
....。☆。*。☆

JudyEddy said...

I just read that JO announced cam was up I read all of Sat on lunch and just skimmed Mon after I sent eamil out to all about LIVE FEED UP YEAH so happy

.....。☆。*。☆。
....★。\|/。★
.♥♥happy dance ♥♥
....★。/|\。★
....。☆。*。☆

JudyEddy said...

HEY does anyone at the OC live around the nest LORI maybe they should go there and visit to see only two eagles JMHO and if someone reads this from the OC get the hint

JudyEddy said...

that didn't last long cam is down again

JudyEddy said...

Lets hope they are working on it is why it went down I get the mssg selected item is not currently ava

JudyEddy said...

DANAwv the cell phone tower is the taller one right down from the one that the nest is in on my video

JudyEddy said...

Everyone one must be busy no one on blog but me

Mema Jo said...

Well now - The Live Feed has gone Down

Ms Bookworm said...

Good Morning/Afternoon, Everyone!

Will definitely be praying at 10:30 Pacific time (1:30 Eastern) for Lynn!
Have actually been praying all morning. Also saying prayers for Linda & her Mom & her family, and for Dana's Mom, and Dana.

Will have to look at the pictures of this morning's nest visit. Also need to get caught up a bit here.
Need to go get some more printer ink. Laundry is calling my name, too. Better get busy! Will check in as often as possible.

Many, many prayers for Lynn, and about a million (((HUGS))), too!

I have a hopeful story, too. My Dad was 75 when he was diagnosed with cancer (Multiple Myeloma), and the doctor told him he had 3 to 6 months to live. He was my Mom's caregiver at the time, and he took that role VERY seriously. He didn't want Mom to ever have to go into an "old folks' home." He went through 1 course of chemotherapy, and then started eating a very healthy, almost vegan diet. He also had a business selling golf cars and accessories, which kept him on the go. He lived another 7 years. I'm sure he would have lived longer, but my Mom passed away 2 years before he did, and it broke his heart. They were inseparable!

Well, gotta get busy. Will check back in asap. Hope everyone has a good day!

Eagle-Eyed's Sissy said...

Mine is up right now. Don't know for how long.

Lori O. said...

Hello JudyE! What's for lunch?

Eagle-Eyed Shar said...

The system is being restarted a few times today, so you may see periodic times where the live feed is offline. Wait 5 minutes and refresh the page. If the live feed is not yet online, repeat in a few minutes. Thank you.

Mema Jo said...

My Live Feed has returned

JudyEddy said...

LORI a cup of coffee and the blog LOL

Lori O. said...

Gosh, some great stories on here this afternoon...awesome, inspiring stories from WANDA, CAROLANNE and ANDY...thanks for sharing. Sure makes you hopeful, doesn't it!?!!!

JudyEddy said...

YEP Its back LIVE CAM I wonder what is going on

Lynne2 said...

what a great story Andy! My Aunt Agnes was diagnosed many years ago with a cancer that I cannot remember, only that she was given 6 months to live. She lived 10 more, mostly healthy, productive years! She did the same sort of thing....completely cut out processed foods and almost all red meat, fat and sugar.

JudyEddy said...

Odd my cam stopped at 4 04 min

JudyEddy said...

I hear beeping of a truck backing up ya think they are there working on it

JudyEddy said...

My mom was the same they only gave her a couple of months and she lived almost two years after she was diag with lung cancer

glo said...

I need to add my prayers for Lynn as well. Will follow today for info as we get it.

I have some fun news I sort of kept to myself until it came to pass however I did share it with Lynn a few days ago as we chatted when she first came home. One of my photos from the recent Double Bald Eagle release I went to was used by API in their story released today. I have posted the video on Glo's Glimpses. You can see and hear the release up close and personal there or hopefully you can just follow this link. I haven't made a link in quite a while but I am going to try. Double Bald Eagle Release

JudyEddy said...

and Terry was told he had a couple of months to live and that was 8 years ago That is why they moved to NC thinking he only had a short time

Lynne2 said...

that's fantastic Glo!

JudyEddy said...

Loved it GLO I reposted on my facebook wall also

OK OTWIG SYAW Its raining out so I won't being going to the cell phone tower today

Mema Jo said...


For Our Lynn


I've been listening to this and it sure
calms my nerves while I wait for Lynn
to come back to us. ♥

Mema Jo said...

Love it Glo! ♥

Hoda said...

Count me in for prayers for LYNN at 1:30 your time.
PAULA's Candle site is still up. Maybe we should all go there and Light a candle for this appointment. May she have the courage and strength to face what comes and may a miracle be granted her and her lovely daughters Carolyn and Christie.WE LOVE YOU LYNN.

LIGHT A CANDLE WITH YOUR PRAYERS FOR LYNN

Mema Jo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hoda said...

ON EAGLES WINGS JO...I cry and I am full of HOPE for our PRECIOUS LADY LYNN.

Mema Jo said...

I just lit my candle - Hope all of you go there and brighten things up for
Lynn.

Great thought Hoda! Thanks ♥

Lolly said...

I am off for my mammogram. More fun! Will not be gone long as it is fairly close, do not have to go to Fort Worth.

Thanks for the encouraging stories. I do have hope for our Lynn!

See you in a bit....I have done a lot of decorating this morn and Jack has helped a lot. Yea! My plan is to be finished by tomorrow evening, so I can start thinking about gifts.

Group (((hugs)))!

Hoda said...

GOOD LUCK LOLLY. It is amazing technology...I hope it comes back CLEAR.

Lolly said...

Just lit another candle for Lynn.♥

Ms Bookworm said...

Jo, thank you for the link to that beautiful song! I've lit another candle for Lynn.

Lori O. said...

Thank you for posting the candles link, HODA!

Great, amazing stories have been shared and make me hopeful, too.
I pray Lynn gets news that is hopeful and that her doctor is positive and inspirational. Lord, hold our friend and give her courage, keep her strong and wrap her in your healing arms. As we've seen today, there is always hope with You! In Jesus name, AMEN.

Hoda said...

DEAR GOD, Guide LYNN into a place of love and strength when dealing with the cancer that is in her body. May she hear her doctor and may she know her options. May YOU let her heal and bring her an experience of knowing YOU in her life and journey of healing.
We love her and we all grow from her friendship and leadership. Let her continue to be with us and teach us for many more years to come. AMEN.

Ms Bookworm said...

Amen, Hoda!

Lori O. said...

Beautiful, HODA! AMEN!

Lynne2 said...

Dear Lord, please let our friend Lynn feel you, and feel our loving arms around her. Please give the doctor's guidance, and our Lynn strength to deal with what may come. In Jesus' name, AMEN

Ms Bookworm said...

Lord, please let Lynn know that YOU are with her through this, and that we all are, too. You are the Divine Physician, and we all pray that you will heal Lynn, and give her MANY more years with us! In Jesus Name we pray.

Mema Jo said...

Amen to all the prayers voiced here

Lord - we are praying for a miracle ♥

paula eagleholic said...

Thanks for the candle reminder, Hoda.

Lori O. said...

Jo, I would listen to the song, but don't want to cry... but thanks for the link. I will save it.

Eagle-Eyed Shar said...

Lori, Jo's song did make me cry!

Eagle-Eyed's Sissy said...

Dear God, please be with our precious Lynn and her doctors today! Give her strength to deal with whatever happens next and the loving knowledge that we are all here every step of the way!

AMEN

Eagle-Eyed Shar said...

#CANCERSUCKS!!!!

Ms Bookworm said...

Amen, Lynne2, Mema Jo, and Bev!

Hoda said...

AMEN to all the prayers and please DEAR GOD stay with us and hear us...this is not LYNN'S journey alone it is all of our JOURNEYS towards YOU.

Lori O. said...

Amen, HODA!

Eagle-Eyed's Sissy said...

Wow, Jo, that song was perfect, and yes I did cry!! Love, love, love you all!

Lori O. said...

What beautiful words, thoughts, Hoda.

Hoda said...

ON EAGLES WINGS, ON EAGLES WINGS, ON EAGLES WINGS...we all pray for our LYNN.

stronghunter said...

Lord, please bless Lynn and keep her safely in your hands.

Lori O. said...

Father, please be with Lynn as she receives the waited for information from her doctor. May he be kind and caring and may You guide his every movement and thought. Please bless Lynn with a hopeful heart knowing that you will lead her and all of us where you want and need us to be. Amen.

stronghunter said...

Thanks for the links, Jo and Hoda.

Mema Jo said...

Amen Lori

Taking a short break...

BBILW

stronghunter said...

Amen to the words expressed above. Thank you, Lord, for hearing us as we think of our cherished friend, Lynn.

glo said...

I got called into work and will check the blog as i can for info. I love the prayer tributes on here. She is surrounded in prayer and raised up on eagle wings. She knows she is loved indeed. I have also relit my candle.

Hoda said...

LOVE YOU ALL...Taking you with me as I go to Yoga.

BBL

Eagle-Eyed Shar said...

I hope Lynn feels the warmth of the love that is surrounding her right now!

Lori O. said...

I hope Lynn will cut and paste today's stories of defying the odds, so she can refresh herself with that kind of hope everyday.

stronghunter said...

I am sure she does, Sharon.

Lori O. said...

Sharon, is Lynn planning on texting you again with any news?

Eagle-Eyed Shar said...

Lori, I asked her if she would and she said yes.

DanaMo said...

Lori-special request. Would you please play the Hanuka song for me tomorrow morning? My assistant tried to help me find the version she wanted me to hear on youtube, but we couldn't find it. Maybe around 6 am?

Lori O. said...

Oh, thank you, Sharon.

Eagle-Eyed Shar said...

UPDATE FROM LYNN:

Just got out of garage. No change in diagnosis. Adenocarcinoma. On to oncology opinion ASAP. Surgeon calling him today.

Lori O. said...

Sure I will, DanaMo. Is she thinking of the Adam Sandler song, or the newer one to a pop tune by some guys from Israel called the MaccaBeets?

Eagle-Eyed Shar said...

DanaMO, is it Adam Sandler's Hanukkah song?

Lori O. said...

Thank you, Sharon. We certainly wanted better news.

DanaMo said...

I'm behind so pardon my rudeness. I didn't realize Lynn has an appointment today with the doctor. I pray that the news is good and encouraging.

I also missed Shep and Belle with a FISH?? Geez./..damn work gets in the way of watching the cam.

Live cam is up now and I have it on, but alas "no one is home" according to the children.

Eagle-Eyed Shar said...

http://www.hulu.com/watch/109925/saturday-night-live-sandler-update-song

Lori O. said...

Tho Lynn will certainly describe it better, Adenocarinoma of the Pancreas is what 85 - 90% of most Pancreatic Cancer is diagnosed as.

Lynne2 said...

Very upsetting news. Perhaps we should wait to comment on anything until Lynn gets back here later? JMHO

paula eagleholic said...

I read Shep brought some food to the nest...that's a good sign!

Eagle-Eyed Shar said...

I really don't know all the details but apparently the cancer is not pancreatic cancer, there was just a tumor in her pancreas, which is really good news. The primary tumor they believe is the one behind the pancreas, probably caused by previous radiation.

Ms Bookworm said...

Well, I'm certainly hoping for the best. Let's keep praying for a miracle. I refuse to give up!

Ms Bookworm said...

Sorry to say, I must go run to Office Depot for some printer ink. I will be back ASAP!

Lori O. said...

That's good news, Sharon! Thanks.

Mema Jo said...

Thanks Sharon for Lynn's message.
We can pray it out of her!!! ♥

Lolly said...

I am back, mammo not bad at all. Got our car washed while out as it was a mess. Snow and mud and traveling can do that to a car.☺

Beautiful prayers for Lynn. Still keeping her in continuous prayer.

Now back to the decorating.

Oh, while I was gone, Jack told me to turn the sound down on the nest. lol Just love it!

Eagle-Eyed Shar said...

So did Shep's lunch consist of something with feathers or fur? I see lots of something blowing in the breeze!

Lolly said...

We really could not tell what the meal was, Sharon. I said fish, but really could not tell. Others said it was too bloody to be fish, but who knows!

Lori O. said...

Just went out for some quiet time and fed the deer, hoping to keep them safe here. What a beautiful day outside.

Lori O. said...

Lolly, did you finish your 1,000 piece puzzle over Thanksgiving?

paula eagleholic said...

You're right Sharon, little white things all stuck to the branches

Judie said...

Just spoke with Lynn. She is optimistic based on her meeting with the surgeon today. She will meet with an oncologist for details regarding chemo which will be done at City Hospital. The cancer is less than was originally thought and likely can be controlled with treatment. We agreed that momster prayers are powerful so we just need to keep sending healing prayers her way.

stronghunter said...

Hunter has to do a research project this week. He wants to write about the gulper eel.

Going to do a bit of looking around for sources.

stronghunter said...

Thanks for the information, Judie.

glo said...

:-) I like your info Judie. I am thankful for a few minutes to be able to see any info on Lynn. Our God is an awesome God.

stronghunter said...

Good to know that Lynn is optimistic. She knows more about this whole thing than we do, so that is very good to know.

Lynne2 said...

Judie, thank you for the info! Sounds a bit less dire than before. Looking forward to Lynn being able to explain it all to us.

Lynne2 said...

Gulper eels? Are they those prehistoric deep sea creatures that have worm like appendage to bait prey? Google here I come....

Lynne2 said...

well, I was close but it's Angler Fish have the worm thing, but the Gulper Eel is quite interesting. Deep see light up kind. Everything is beautiful, in it's own way....

Lolly said...

Lori, we finished two 1000 pc puzzles. Wahooo! The second one was really hard, but we completed it! Laurel and I love working puzzles. Jack, Joseph and Jacob joined in. Then on the second puzzle Ashley got involved. Michael just gave us a hard time, but he did put in a few pieces. lol

Lolly said...

Just read Judie's post. Thanks Judie! Yes!!!!!! Keep that positive attitude, Lynn! I truly believe that contributes much to healing, that and our powerful momster prayers! And, yes, our God is a powerful God!! Sing his praises!!

stronghunter said...

Gulper Eel

Mema Jo said...

Thank you Judie! Encouraging words ♥
So thankful she can receive treatment at City - I was thinking she may need
to make trips into VA.
All will be well with the good Lord in charge... Love that Lynn! ♥

My Meds time..... BBILW

Yes, Lori the weather today is
beautiful. I saw the sliver moon last
evening.

Lori O. said...

Thanks for the info, Judie!!! Certainly sounds optimistic! YEAH!

NatureNut said...

Just got home from hairdo and Wallymart.
Was there during prayer time, so I said mine then. Prayers for great treatment and wellness!!!
Wonderful story, Wanda--thank you.

DanaMo said...

aaah...that's a big sigh. I'm back from school, and my progress reports are complete and I am early! Usually I am still writing them the night before they go out!

Hoping for an evening visit!! Looks like everyone seems to agree that Shep was just disheveled. That is good!

DanaMo said...

Thanks for the news Judie, glad the news was positive!

JudyEddy said...

wow my cam has gone over 15 min and did pause I wonder if that is a new fix

JudyEddy said...

I didn't go see the cell phone tower eagles being it is still raining

JudyEddy said...

I check the time yesterday looks like 4:55 is when they showed up I am ready and waiting

JudyEddy said...

Thanks you for the updates on LYNN Prayers for you LYNN

stronghunter said...

City Hospital? Is that the local hospital? It will be good if she does not have to travel too far.

When I had chemo, it was done at my oncologist's office. Much better than having to travel to another city.

DanaMo said...

My dad did his chemo and radiation right here in Hagerstown. He was determined not to go down the road. He was at the John R. Marsh cancer center. All things considered we had a wonderful experience with them. City Hospital is in Martinsburg so it is close to Lynn, which will certainly make it easier for her treatments.

DanaMo said...

Where are Shep and Belle??? Please come visit!!

Lori O. said...

It's so great to have the live cam back up!

Sandi said...

Don't recall who suggested that I download Adobe Shockwave player to get sound at the nest site, but thanks to that very helpful person, I now have the nest sounds on my school computer as well! So ... I have (1) sound =)and (2) a live picture =) but ... NO EAGLES to hear or see!! =( C'mon eagles, how about a little visit??

Ms Bookworm said...

Phew! Hi, Everyone! Back from Office Depot.
Say, Judie's report sounds optimistic! I LIKE that! Sounds like prayer is mighty powerful! Of course, we all knew that already! Let's just keep on praying!

JudyEddy said...

they didn't arrive till 5 till last nite maybe they will show up in a few min

NatureNut said...

Wow! Just did my cyber shopping for pair of gloves I've been looking for & Voila, found them on Sears site!

Now it's time to check for EAGLES!!!!

JudyEddy said...

I got another new boss today my other asst mgr quite so now this one I have to explain about the7-4 I know him from before so should be an issue

JudyEddy said...

I am fixed for the nest three weeks

JudyEddy said...

And I also did my tax exemption I changed so I will get all my bounus and Christmas bonus I hope

Ms Bookworm said...

Be back in a bit--think I'll light another candle. Also have a bit of housework to catch up on. :o]

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 1067   Newer› Newest»

4/23/24 both am

 Not surprised Bella shows up and lands on the Lop and he soon follows a few minutes later not seeing them all yesterday I am happy to see t...