Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thursday

Fresh thread.

215 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   201 – 215 of 215
magpie said...

There are two Sea Eagles at Finney Water Nest....

magpie said...

The Sea Eagles are really putting on a fine show...I wish someone was up to see it, but I'm glad that everyone is getting their rest instead...

Good Night.....Going to sleep for a looooooooong time I hope.

xo

movin said...



**GOOD NIGHT**

**ALL OF YOU**


Have a great time this weekend and at the open house.



C(°?°)3

Jim

deb said...

I am up and ready to walk out the door. I couldn't sleep, never do the night before a trip. I am always afraid I will oversleep, I guess. WV, here I come!!!

Eagle-Eyed's Sissy said...

Good Morning all!! Today is the day. We will be heading that way around 2:30 this afternoon!! I am so excited, can't hardly wait!

Costume Lady said...

GOOD MORNING SISSY...
Are you going to be at the dinner this evening? Drive carefully and enjoy the beauty of the WV HILLS!

Eagle-Eyed's Sissy said...

Good morning Wanda. No, we won't be there by then. We are leaving around 2:30 or 3. Take a little over 5 hours to get there.

Costume Lady said...

OK, Sissy...we'll see you Bright and Early Saturday. The mountains should be beautiful...enjoy your trip.

Eagle-Eyed's Sissy said...

2 sea eagles at Finney. Beautiful!!

carolinabeachmom said...

A good Friday morning to Deb and EE Sissy and all other watchers out there. Just wanted to check in for a minute at school to wish you all that are traveling to Shepherdstwon for the weekend, to have a safe journey and a fun time.

Those of you who are staying put, I hope you also have a very nice weekend.

School work is beckoning me, so gotta go. Later gators.

carolinabeachmom said...

Missed you WANDA, so a very good Friday morning to you and drive that Eagle Express in style. :)

Eagle-Eyed's Sissy said...

Have a great day Candy!!

wvgal_dana said...

Good early morning Margy and Jim. Good Moring Sissy, Deb, and Wanda ( :

Safe travels for those traveling.
The hills are alive with "color"!

For those that are here and going to try to see Liberty and Belle today. I hope they show for you ( :

Got to go check emails.
Prayers for those that need them.

Red said...

Good morning everyone. Gosh how I envey all the travelers today. Sure wish I was one. Hope everyone has a safe journey.

Costume Lady said...

WE HAVE A NEW THREAD.....
COME ON OVER............

«Oldest ‹Older   201 – 215 of 215   Newer› Newest»

9/29 Bella and Scout

1128 am Scout lands in the nest. Scout notices the piece of fish in the nest lol. Love how he eyes the fish up then just as he is about to t...