Saturday, December 09, 2023

12 9 23 both

 853 d h arise Bella joints him at 8:54 they do some Restorations one goes to the Lop the other one goes to the SP timelapse down to 3 minutes


Pt 2
859 to 9:08 at 9:01 conversation between them this video is about 2 minutes and a half long time lapsed in the right spots
1018 DH returns and stays till 11:27 super long visit super time lapse and spots there was a PS at 1021 hopefully I'll not go over too fast and it was out of the nest good boy

Continue
10:40 on the Lop long visit to 1103 time lapse at 2:43 to be continued because of the MBS the blog allows that's why time laps it also

And it goes on 11:03 to 11:27 till we poop The Nest long visit by himself guess he was waiting for Bella to show up I hope she doesn't choose him I'm honest to say! He does not want to share with her that shows he is not mature enough he doesn't share with his mate he'll never share with his babes so hopefully she won't choose him or somehow train him everybody Beneath The Outdoor Channel also has the same opinion do you guys go over there and check it out you should at least comment I'm on there you know my name naturally I post pictures over there but I like doing it over here cuz this blog's been around since camera has been around! The original camera on the internet! The first!
The conclusion of the visit 1103 to 11:27

229 to 240 both camera views! PS at the end! He was all alone! Never made a peep! No restoration! This is one lazy bird! Never seen you bring but one or two sticks in one day! I didn't see it but some reported it on the outdoor page I don't think it was him lol just kidding! I just don't report it with pictures if I don't see it!
Camera 📷 1



There is an area to come right below these pictures it will scroll down it'll say comment! If you wish to comment

1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

Please be respectful if you decide to comment! Any advertisement will be deleted! Thank you for viewing the blog! Thank you Steven for allowing me to continue the blog as I am doing instead of a conversation place!

5/7/24 no show. Crowd