Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Info on new males name Etc

 For those of you who read the blog! Just to let you know DH was the males given name until we figured out who we were going to name him DH was dark head! His given name now is Scout voted in by The Outdoor Channel page and also bald eagles 101! We do not know what happened to the previous male which was known as Shep / Smitty/Ben over the years! He just may return you never know! But if he does that fight will ensue I am sure! As a good in Florida couple years ago! Thank you again for reading the blog I tried to get back to the person that messaged me on the blog but I can't find what date it says the 26th when I go over there I can't see it! So hopefully she'll get the message here have a marvelous year! And pray we get lots of eaglet/eggbert



1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

Please be respectful if you decide to comment! Any advertisement will be deleted! Thank you for viewing the blog! Thank you Steven for allowing me to continue the blog as I am doing instead of a conversation place!

5/7/24 no show. Crowd