Monday, December 25, 2023

12 25 23 merry Christmas Is mating and manteling

 Merry Christmas for those that believe in the Christmas season! At the holidays to those who don't! Some of the videos aren't going to show. Because I'm still messing with my phone is something made oops. Since last night only one successful last night. So I redid it and I think I fixed myself again!





Scott comes to the nest for evening visit at 5:35. We have a christmas eagle
Scouts   Apparently it's spent midnight in the leaves. I'll be back l o l hope you had a wonderful christmas
 Florida dress





Scouts and Bella returned to the nest and have a successful Mating







1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

Please be respectful if you decide to comment! Any advertisement will be deleted! Thank you for viewing the blog! Thank you Steven for allowing me to continue the blog as I am doing instead of a conversation place!

5/7/24 no show. Crows