Saturday, December 30, 2023

12/30/23 AM visit mating and 2 woodpecker PM

We begin our day at 705 scout arrives at the nest alone! He does a little bit of no situation but not much goes to his standard LO. P while he waits for his love 718. Here comes Bella! Soon after 7:19 meeting. Does happen! Each of them go to their separate corners LOL purchase LO. P post stump what if you want to call it.  Bella still holds her wing down. Hopefully it's just a brief injury. She's seen to fly well into the nest this morning. The first picture is of you from the field camp from our marvelous Deb! I wish I could meet her but she's up. In Canada, use the My Spectrum app to set up your Wi-Fi network name and password.


These are out of order. I just took them when I saw the pink sunrise. Would you get 
2 woodpecker showed up. I'm not sure exactly months are red creasted head. I'm thinking! Being t that beautiful creast on its head LOL or as the other one female . Not for sure anybody have a clue. Is it 2 of the same species one opposite sex? Are the males just showing like that?

Scout shows up at 733 and please the 735 


These 2 below may be duplicates above. Because sometimes they migrate. And I don't know what they migrate to sir. Repost them and this is where they show up at. 




No comments:

5/7/24 no show. Crowd