Tuesday, December 05, 2023

12 5 23 owl cam DH Cam maintenance Bella pm

 This was last night I am posting today this was a gorgeous little owl that decided to visit the nurse for over a half an hour time lapse naturally then DH came to the nest for a brief stay then the camera crew came in and clean the lens inspected the bottom platform and cleaned the camera


Dh

Camera cleaning Nest inspection platform inspection! Can you imagine doing this in 40° Burr I'm sitting here in Florida sweating with my AC on
508 Bella shows up in the nest another eagle flies over on the top left screen but continues to go on it looks like it circles around













1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

Please be respectful if you decide to comment! Any advertisement will be deleted! Thank you for viewing the blog! Thank you Steven for allowing me to continue the blog as I am doing instead of a conversation place!

5/7/24 no show. Crowd