Saturday, December 02, 2023

12 2 23 Scout several boring visits

 DH arrives at the nest Before Sunrise and leaves at 7:09 State 19 minutes condensed out about 4:00 just stood around Camera one's view close up


654

106 ps in nest 

1259 pm The young male lands on the nest. Gunshot rings out. Up to the lookout post he goes. Calls out and tracks the area, scratches his head. This male seems to be the constant at this nest now. Our hearts miss Shep/Smitty but if he is not to return, it is best that Bella have a strong young male at her side, stronger together.
106 pm - Poop shoot, stream hits the nest. He exits from the LOP and flies out of view.
115 pm - He is back. Thought he brought food but no food, he cleans his beak then flies up to the lookout post.
118 pm His beak is stained, likely from an earlier meal. Shuggle 
 shakes out his coat feathers.
124 pm Takes flight flies toward the road.
125 pm Returns to the nest. One foot is stained also.
127 pm Scratches its face.
128 pm Exits from the short post flies toward the river.
115
125 to 128

Some reason I lost most of today's on the blog I don't know what it is so I read it so I'm hoping that I got most of it naturally I delete it from my camera on my phone cuz of the memory storage issue so this should be all the visits for the day it was just him all by himself no food no nestery should have any just set on the pole in the nest

No comments:

5/8/24 crow/ only vocals

  Both flew into the nest tree and according to Deb they're both side by side here is a video of the flying of one they did have a conve...