Wednesday, December 06, 2023

12 16 23.

 From Deb and the Field cam Two Eagles spent the night in the nest! Bella and DH apparently there's a sub adult also that was chased off you can hear Bella on the recording no visual being it was on the field Camp I did put a picture of the circle where did put the Eagles stay at night






257








302













318



325
Both




329

333

336



342

448th



504



 


















I was out and about today and it was a busy afternoon so a little late on posting since I have to catch up! I will not actually saw five eagles nests in person today and cell phone towers pretty cool on the way from picking up my granddaughter and then I went shopping as if you needed to know that LOL


Vocals are heard on here from the platform and out of the cameras view Deb from The Outdoor Channel and I think she still works for Hancock has the view to the Field cam and reported the vocals so I went to the cam one and picked up the vocals from there! I wish we could eventually get the field camview and we'll get a daycare View and a Riverview in the near future I think being this was the first eagle camera out there in the world is why they're trying to up it now cuz so many cameras are really beefing up their cameras just my humble opinion









1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

Please be respectful if you decide to comment! Any advertisement will be deleted! Thank you for viewing the blog! Thank you Steven for allowing me to continue the blog as I am doing instead of a conversation place!

5/7/24 no show. Crowd