Tuesday, December 26, 2023

12 26 23

 We had activity in the nest in the middle of the night. We had a successful mating at 11:21! They both left at 11:25 at 1:23 Bella, returns landing in the nest and calling out she hops to the LOP and keeps watch 2:58. It begins raining at 303 bella takes off from the LOP

1123pm Mating 


And now we have daylight we actually have to be visited by Scott. He stayed for just a little bit did not do a video
Bella flies into the nest at 12:10. You can see your declined from the distance. I did do a Mini video he soon joins.


116 scout comes in with looks like a eel. At 1:16.48 he was gone then at 117. She arrives on the lop. Then he arrives right after into the nest and immediately leaves again. I think this is come. Catch me if you can cat mouse game. Maybe this is very odd.  Almost like I've tried in tytrying to entice a juvenile out of the nest LOL!

Merry Christmas 








1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

Please be respectful if you decide to comment! Any advertisement will be deleted! Thank you for viewing the blog! Thank you Steven for allowing me to continue the blog as I am doing instead of a conversation place!

5/7/24 no show. Crowd