Sunday, May 21, 2023

5/21/23 2 fish squirrel





 I hope everybody has a fantastic day good morning






A nice squirrel was brought in and Jefferson Airplane decided he wanted it all to himself so he takes it off takes it over to the corner tries to defer it and no luck finally when his back is turned my daddy jumps down and defers it and feeds him there are several videos down through here one of my did Fast Forward it was funny! He played tug of war with the squirrel's head for a while!

Another fish well partial of a fish looks like eating on both ends LOL maybe a fisherman's bounty


Wing thing

He looks so grown up from this view thanks Deb for the picture posting it underneath the camera I love it I can't wait we're probably going to get this view one day! After all they got to keep up with the Joneses LOL Southeast camera has three cameras now that's Southwest camera excuse me Florida



Bella returned for a few minutes probably went off to the babysitting tree

1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

Please be respectful if you make a comment! Any ads will be deleted! Thank you very much!

5/7/24 no show. Crowd