Tuesday, May 30, 2023

5 30 23 1 fish

 


Good morning Eaglebudlets Randy zoomed in after they repaired or flip the switch or whatever they did to get the camera back up! Sometimes Debbie said all they do is flip a switch X LOL probably blows the circuit or something who knows!

 Love the zoom Randy thanks bunches it's Randy and Clayton that do all of our hard work on our nest! I think I'm going to send them a fruit thing from incredible edibles! I did it one year I sent no I did two different years I sent one to Steven Chase and the group! New and you was the guy's name that did the installation I send him and the gain also one another year! All you got to do is send it to their address so easy to get the address and the bottom of the camera and put attention to them! And it got there I was surprised enough to share


See bells coming in 
Ooops I deleted one but don't know which lol may be duplicated


Close up cam mom came in with the stick and Jefferson Airplane was not pleased LOL for the



🐟 fishie
Closeup cam
🐟 closeup cam
Wingersizing












1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

Please be respectful if you decide to comment! Any advertisement will be deleted! Thank you very much!

5/7/24 no show. Crowd