Monday, May 01, 2023

5 1 23. . 4 fish

 This is not going to be an order because when I got home from my days Ventures out . Waiting several hours for my car to get done at Walker Ford went in for an oil change come out needing brakes and rotors which I knew it was eventually I would need them! I went to publish it and somehow accidentally erased everything that was on it so here goes it's not in order but hopefully you'll get the idea of the day we had a goose visit landed in the nest at sunrise at 6:33 is beautiful of course E7 was asleep and was woke up 27 sort of stood up the goose was startled and left a few seconds later mom or dad fly over chase the goose away the goose they were flying by you could hear them honking so apparently he just needed a rest stop LOL we have four fish delivered today yesterday no fish today for that little guy is full today it's amazing how fast they grow! The collage is the first three fish the last picture the fish is the one delivered at 7 something







 


Mom left earlier dad left at 8:47 East 7th is spending the night alone he is such a big boy now but you know they're in the bushes there right on the other side of the camera we needed can't get a camera pointing that way now LOL I gave him an idea of a windshield wiper they're going to look into it I guess there is another eagle camera that has a wiper on it










1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

If you decide to comment please be respectful! If you leave any ads they will be deleted! Thank you!

5/7/24 no show. Crowd