Friday, May 12, 2023

5 12 23. 1 fish

 


Good 🌄 morning I hope each and every person that views this Blog has a wonderful day!

Wingersizing
Jefferson playing on the edge scaring the heck out of everybody! Little bird buzzed him and caught him again maybe loses footing 
These four videos below are absolute must View 601 Bella comes down from the post to the nest and I don't know if it's endearing or if it's aggravating but Jefferson Airplane keeps biting at her beak and picking at her it is cute I just love it it's going to be sad when he's gone. His name is Jefferson but I put the airplane on it because I think it's cute! And he'll never know lol! We all have our own opinion and our own names we could name you right now I'll call him cutie pie


1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

Please be respectful if you make a comment! Any advertisement will be deleted! Thank you very much!

5/7/24 no show. Crowd