Sunday, May 14, 2023

5 15 23 2 fishes and 1 roadkill I think possum cuz I can see a sharp pointy tail LOL happy Mother's Day

 I don't think I've actually seen a perfectly whole fish like that one is no head taken off well the one on the left side looks pretty much whole too it's hard to tell might be able to see it better on the vet video but the one on the right is a perfectly healthy fish don't know what kind of fish it is but it's pretty

Beautiful foggy start to the day


Fish



Does this not look like a possum you can see a tail sort of hanging and you can also see sort of head and that looks like the belly that's facing us could be something else but that's what I see anybody else want to make a comment nobody ever comments!

Apparently there must have been a little threat a little flyover if something I saw nothing but we can only see what the camera lens sees not what the eagle eye sees

I noticed a small black bird did not follow her in but came in when she did and landed in the tree look at the size comparison. Pictures may not line up with the correct video but you get my drift! After all it's Mother's Day but I wanted to get this posted I want to take make sure I have a daily track of them
Fish 🐳



1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

Please be courteous and respectful if you leave a comment! Any advertisement will be deleted! Thank you very much!

5/7/24 no show. Crows