Wednesday, May 10, 2023

5 10 23 3 fish / Intruder

E7 up and about 6:32


You can see the Intruder on the outer edge of the nest apparently it's on the side of the nest that we can't see I can't figure out where it is but I have took so many videos of it there's several many videos I cannot see it in the tree so it has to be on the edge but we can't see unfortunately the time on the field Camp is way off the regular cams maybe four or five minutes I'm not for sure which way but thank you Paul for the beautiful picture of the intruder

I found the Intruder on my laptop being as a bigger picture you can see it flying on the right side of the screen just above the tree line and it had to land in the area of the nest right off the camera to the right when she looks dead at it
Stick play I love it how he plays with the stick just hope he doesn't get his head stuck in it that one point
Fish delivered in soon as the adult landed I do believe is Bella E7 snatches it up and tries to zip it himself eats from the very head of it but unable to do it it takes several attempts and they're funny cuz each seven keeps trying to bite his mama or dad whoever it is finally successful the adult gets it zips it for it goes to the pole and leaves B7 is eating 🐟

559 p.m. Shep brings in another 🐟 I thought it was a stick at first LOL he eats it himself before he leaves what Bella doesn't know won't hurt her LOL that's the same as sneaking in a candy bar lol!

🐟 fishir







1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

Please be courteous and respectful if you decide to comment! Any advertisement will be deleted! Thank you very much!

5/8/24 crow/ only vocals

  Both flew into the nest tree and according to Deb they're both side by side here is a video of the flying of one they did have a conve...