Thursday, May 25, 2023

5 25 23. 1 fish 1duckling?

 



Good morning from the eagle family our little one must have been hungry decided to wake up at 3:00 something do some Winger sizing and eat a short snack LOL


Fishie

Mom in with a branc


Blogger did a photo upload change on me and video upload when I do photo upload now they don't upload them in order I guess I'm going to have to maybe order one upload one at a time which is a pain in the back but blogger change the way it used to be my pictures are all going on backwards now they upload backwards no matter if I try to upload them one way in the opposite way!
Another food source looks like a duckling something small

Wingersizing

 Shhh 


1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

Please be respectful if you decide to come! Any advertisement will be deleted! Thank you very much!

5/7/24 no show. Crowd