Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Bella showing Jinsen weed who is boss starts tearing it down 630am



Maybe one or two more days she will have sprout all gone  we can only hope  Was so nice seeing them this am  Part ONE of the 22 min visit   SWEET seeing them
Part 2 of the 22min visit this am  working on getting rid of sprout  Bella did a good job so far 


 Breaking one by one as SHEP watches and gets in the way  












I have heard of men getting under FOOT  but this is UNDER WING  🢃🢃LOL 🢃


Bella worked on stump for a bit did some damage to it  may not have to wait for maintenance to come in  

I will try to keep all video to the top of the page for  enjoyment pleasure  then you can scroll the pictures if you want
Using blog as a way to record pic and videos  We have them on FB but those are groups you must join  This is for all public to see We previously used this as a communication blog  but no longer since our Matriarch Jo died. JO you  are missed. This blog was started because of her in 2006  She loved it so! 

I am sure JO  will approve of the blog being used like this  Well at least I hope so!!!

I hope you enjoy the pictures and videos I do for the public to see

 If you have any suggestions please let me know

2 comments:

JudyEddy said...

I am hoping they show up daily now One can just HOPE

Weed Scale said...

The quality of your blogs and conjointly the articles and price appreciating.
Best Digital Weed Scale

4/28/24 both solo

I love this entrance you can see it all the way over the mountain Scout Bella arrives solo on the LOP  Scout  C1