Wednesday, September 25, 2019

632am 7 min video Another long visit 13 min..I made in to two  the last is short since all he did was sit and think about his Bella leaving    LO


28 seconds long The end of the visit  Shep just sat there 5 min so I cut it all out till the end when he see his Bella leave from the attic and he wants to follow her to the river to fish and off he goes

Woody The Woodpecker on the scene again  


Red Headed woodpecker  Show up daily now  Pecking at the hole in the stump often

I will try to keep all video to the top of the page for  enjoyment pleasure  then you can scroll the pictures if you want

Using blog as a way to record pic and videos  We have them on FB but those are groups you must join  This is for all public to see We previously used this as a communication blog  but no longer since our Matriarch Jo died. JO you  are missed. This blog was started because of her in 2006  She loved it so! 

I am sure JO  will approve of the blog being used like this  Well at least I hope so!!!

I hope you enjoy the pictures and videos I do for the public to see

 If you have any suggestions please let me know

1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

Another am visit
Sure wish they would show up during the day
also. But patience is what is needed

4/28/24 both solo

I love this entrance you can see it all the way over the mountain Scout Bella arrives solo on the LOP  Scout  C1