Friday, September 27, 2019

643am Visit Morning Calls before arriving

5  min of the 15 min visit  Both in

34 seconds of Just the poofing of him  You can see Bella exit from the attic When she does he immediately follows 
 
1st calling Good Morning Luv💞🦅💑


2nd time calling out   a few seconds
 

I will try to keep all video to the top of the page for  enjoyment pleasure  then you can scroll the pictures if you want

Using blog as a way to record pic and videos  We have them on FB but those are groups you must join  This is for all public to see We previously used this as a communication blog  but no longer since our Matriarch Jo died. JO you  are missed. This blog was started because of her in 2006  She loved it so! 

I am sure JO  will approve of the blog being used like this  Well at least I hope so!!!

I hope you enjoy the pictures and videos I do for the public to see

 If you have any suggestions please let me know


1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

Super nice long visit this am but not working on Jimsonweed Think they gave up Or is it small enough now?
Will they return this evening? We will see!

4/28/24 both solo

I love this entrance you can see it all the way over the mountain Scout Bella arrives solo on the LOP  Scout  C1