Sunday, September 15, 2019

A adult in nest for 1hr 50min not sure if its one of our residents


304pm 5min vid Arrival of adult  I noticed dark feathers on tail and wings and tail feathers end at the same and our resident pair does not  So who is this  Didn't mess with Mr Jimsonweed either!

349pm 9 min of nestoration 
454pm 2min vid departure of whomever it is  



Check out the tail tips  dark feathers and the wings are the same length as tail feathers
 ←↰ Wings long as tail

 ←↲ dark tips on tail also

 



























I will try to keep all video to the top of the page for  enjoyment pleasure  then you can scroll the pictures if you want

Using blog as a way to record pic and videos  We have them on FB but those are groups you must join  This is for all public to see We previously used this as a communication blog  but no longer since our Matriarch Jo died. JO you  are missed. This blog was started because of her in 2006  She loved it so! 

I am sure JO  will approve of the blog being used like this  Well at least I hope so!!!

I hope you enjoy the pictures and videos I do for the public to see

 If you have any suggestions please let me know



1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

I don't think that is one of our resident tail

Also on the FB page they think not also

Dark tips on tail feathers

4/28/24 both solo

I love this entrance you can see it all the way over the mountain Scout Bella arrives solo on the LOP  Scout  C1