Saturday, September 28, 2019

632am 3min video Shep arrives hangs in the nest waiting for Bella  
 He calls out at 643 she arrives at 648 and only stays a few min he hangs for a bit and then leaves  I made three videos instead of a long 22 min video of the visit this am  Arrival, Both and Departure videos I also slowed down the departure of Shep as you can see Bella leave to the left then he leaves  You can also see white tail feathers flying on the left and center  There was another eagle in the area they were tracking and alerting to earlier  Odd no vocals were heard when they left

Part Two  643am 7 min video The Arrival of Bella  ROLL OUT THE CARPET  LOL
Part Three 653 a few secondsThe Departure of 
Shep   He sees Bella leave from the attic  I love both the fly aways  You can see Bella fly off

 SLO Motion to see Bella exit from the attic and Shep follow of the the left then you can see another white tail in the distance  The Treat maybe but with no vocals when they left has me wondering if it was a threat or friend
I am always amazed at the tail feathers how far they go  
    Arrival of Shep
 Shep calling out
a Threat? or calling
Bella?
 Both Calling out


 Still Tracking something
I did see white 
tail on the video 
when Bella flew
of to the left and 
he followed
Nice tail
feather view 


I will try to keep all video to the top of the page for  enjoyment pleasure  then you can scroll the pictures if you want

Using blog as a way to record pic and videos  We have them on FB but those are groups you must join  This is for all public to see We previously used this as a communication blog  but no longer since our Matriarch Jo died. JO you  are missed. This blog was started because of her in 2006  She loved it so! 

I am sure JO  will approve of the blog being used like this  Well at least I hope so!!!

I hope you enjoy the pictures and videos I do for the public to see

 If you have any suggestions please let me know


1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

Wondering is it a threat They both called out while in the nest But when they left and flew off to the left a third white tail can be seen No vocals when they left

4/28/24 both solo

I love this entrance you can see it all the way over the mountain Scout Bella arrives solo on the LOP  Scout  C1