Saturday, September 14, 2019

617am 642 long visit  the nest for a bit in the dark looked to be picking at the Jimsonweed for a bit  They wants it gone  I made three parts video 
636am to 642am  Part 3 opens at with both in nest or one flying in 

617-625am  This is part 1 that starts when adult lands in the dark and waits for  honey to show up
I put in to three videos this way you can just see what you want or fast forward it  Shorter vs longer I think is better  JMHO 
625am to 636 am  Part 2 Opens with  waiting for


Early arrival in the dark I thought was Bella but after the other arrived I do think this is Shep based on size  



She as her talon on that nasty week  She works while he watches but he did work on it in the dark







I will try to keep all video to the top of the page for  enjoyment pleasure  then you can scroll the pictures if you want

Using blog as a way to record pic and videos  We have them on FB but those are groups you must join  This is for all public to see We previously used this as a communication blog  but no longer since our Matriarch Jo died. JO you  are missed. This blog was started because of her in 2006  She loved it so! 

I am sure JO  will approve of the blog being used like this  Well at least I hope so!!!

I hope you enjoy the pictures and videos I do for the public to see

 If you have any suggestions please let me know

No comments:

4/28/24 both solo

I love this entrance you can see it all the way over the mountain Scout Bella arrives solo on the LOP  Scout  C1