Sunday, October 06, 2019

644 am  2min video arrival long visit so I cut in to three so you won't have to watch Shep stand alone for so long LON The lone eagle we should refer to him at time  But he loves waiting for his Bella. I thought it was always interesting how they come in almost landing on one another they both need to go back to flight and Landing school lol 
almost 5 min Bella was in the nest some bickering and some conversation at the end Part two Bella arrives 

45sec video  I slowed down the bickering  so funny beaking each other It all started with Bella picking up a twig it seems and he wanted it LOL 
Part Three Shep alone till poofing he does call out also about 3 min 



 

tit for tat it seems you bite me I bite you LOL 
 


I will try to keep all video to the top of the page for  enjoyment pleasure  then you can scroll the 
pictures if you want


Using blog as a way to record pic and videos  We have them on FB but those are groups you must join  This is for all public to see We previously used this as a communication blog  but no longer since our Matriarch Jo died. JO you  are missed. This blog was started because of her in 2006  She loved it so! 

I am sure JO  will approve of the blog being used like this  Well at least I hope so!



1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

Love how they peck at each other must be the way they show love

5/5/24 botham and a different juvie

 622 scout to lop 817 am young eagle in the nest again. Poking around with old deer leg. 818 am moves to LOP then back down to nest. nibblin...