Tuesday, October 01, 2019

No evening visit  Probably in attic
632 Arrival of Shep he does a little nestoration about 2 min Cut to      644 Bella makes her appearance They both worked on the nest for a bit  I love the pecking daily  Shows love I think its a love peck 
6 min video of a 632-705 visit cut and trimmed 


pictures below from video 









 

I will try to keep all video to the top of the page for  enjoyment pleasure  then you can scroll the pictures if you want

Using blog as a way to record pic and videos  We have them on FB but those are groups you must join  This is for all public to see We previously used this as a communication blog  but no longer since our Matriarch Jo died. JO you  are missed. This blog was started because of her in 2006  She loved it so! 

I am sure JO  will approve of the blog being used like this  Well at least I hope so!!!

I hope you enjoy the pictures and videos I do for the public to see


1 comment:

JudyEddy said...

I waited to posts video thinking they would visit this evening but a no show So its late but I did edit the video in one spliced while I was waiting for them to show

so you have a 6 min video with the visit being from 632 to 705

5/5/24 botham and a different juvie

 622 scout to lop 817 am young eagle in the nest again. Poking around with old deer leg. 818 am moves to LOP then back down to nest. nibblin...