Wednesday, October 30, 2019

10/30-729am Nice Long visit NO PM visit Raining🌧☔⛆ hard again.
 Arrival Just a min first video
First you can hear trills from the attic she arrives first digging in bed of nest and  then he arrives at 730. 
8 min part 2 wow in and out big time today.  I thinks she flew out about 6 times and brought sticks in he did once.  about 734 both were at back of nest and she seemed to nip at his talon as he stood on back stump  Comical couple to watch for sure.  Shep flew out once about 753 and brings in a stick. They did move sticks together or tug of stick it seemed.  

Part 3 tad over a min 
Part 4 a quickie
Part 5 3 min



so super excited this am seeing them both  Shep leg or talon looks better I didn't notice limping. Lots of in and out by Bella  bringing in lots of sticks twigs for crib rails.  Shep did fly out once and bring in one 



stick placement










 I will try to keep all video to the top of the page for  enjoyment pleasure 
then you can scroll the pictures if you want
Using blog as a way to record pic and videos  We have them on FB but those are groups you must join  This is for all public to see We previously used this as a communication blog  but no longer since our Matriarch Jo died. JO you  are missed. This blog was started because of her in 2006  She loved it so! 
I am sure JO  will approve of the blog being used like this  Well at least I hope so!

“Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.”


4 comments:

JudyEddy said...

So super excited when they were in the nest this am.

His leg or talon looks better from what I observed Lets see if they show up later

I loved watching them with crib rails this am they are a hoot to watch

They both need to go back to landing school

I wonder why some times they are so graceful and others not Not windy today so that isn't the reason LOL

Emi said...

GREAT! YAY!

Emi said...

LOL

JudyEddy said...

We have a new thread
for the day with a new visit from our royal couple Shep and his Queen Bella LOL
Coming later to the nest

I record in full screen at night that way I don't record the wrong screen LOL During day I have multi screen up daily

thinking anyone could stumble on this blog any longer I am so excited to announce a NEW THREAD...... Unless you had the link I didn't think anyone else viewed it since the blog died years ago I just wanted to maintain a record for JO

4/6/24 no show only lil birds

 2 little birds. Can you find the one one is ? It's on the lop  Posting a picture of the nest with the platform underneath it that way. ...