Thursday, October 31, 2019

10-31 741am to 811  7:42min video two part video to fit the format of 100mb on here visit by both lots of sticks brought in  again Lots of comical maneuvering of the sticks... You can open both videos at once and watch all together LOL  Or what fits on your screen to view 

Part two of the nice long visit 7:58minlong


I made a GFI also

I will try to keep all video to the top of the page for  enjoyment pleasure 
then you can scroll the pictures if you want
Using blog as a way to record pic and videos  We have them on FB but those are groups you must join  This is for all public to see We previously used this as a communication blog  but no longer since our Matriarch Jo died. JO you  are missed. This blog was started because of her in 2006  She loved it so! 
I am sure JO  will approve of the blog being used like this  Well at least I hope so!

“Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.”


 J. M. Barry

4 comments:

JudyEddy said...

DD having issues with the camera bouncing up and down Odd doesn't do it every day just certain days I have learned to keep the screen open a litter bigger so time stamp stays in view.

I do full screen at night vs mult tasking screens on lap top during waking hours Some times I accidentally record the wrong screen LOL Like FB 4 hours of its is boring. Or the still cam is another a PIA when I record accidentally.

Hope all have a marvelous day as always

“Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.”


Emi said...

We really enjoy what you do Judy! So wonderful seeing them at the nest, working together. So sweet!

JudyEddy said...

Come on over to the new thread with a nightly visit out of the wind
Maybe a safer feeling being in the nest I know I would be

And I do enjoy this

I went to the nest MANY YEARS BACK and meet many people in the area that use to write on this blog daily I don't know if you notice the right side of the page with the past years written word LOL I do have pic on my personnel blog if you click on my name it is there listed as Nest visit If you care to look we all use to have personnel blogs also I do miss the comradery we always had



We had a gal that passed came up with this saying

"I CAME FOR THE EAGLES BUT I STAYED FOR THE FRIENDSHIPS I HAVE MADE"

Do you check the box to get notified of announcement or other comments? That is why I announce a new thread Steve would do that for us

JudyEddy said...

I had a DUH moment! Of course you check the box I see it in my email! I will use the late hour as my not thinking before asking the questionLOL

5/5/24 botham and a different juvie

 622 scout to lop 817 am young eagle in the nest again. Poking around with old deer leg. 818 am moves to LOP then back down to nest. nibblin...