Sunday, November 03, 2019


11/3 Busy morning with the royal couple this morning quite comical 713am723am
705-713am
641-646 am

606-634 8 min video because I spliced 5 mini together that way not a lot of standing around  Also added music LO

I saw this love nibble while I was doing pictures  
Doesn't the stick look like a WISHBONE LOL 




Nice stick 
Nice stick 
 Nice stick 
Nice stick 


Nice stick 
Eskimo KISSES LOL  
 Pumping up out chest Showing who is the boss and we know its always the female


I love the flyouts when the are like this instead from back stump  There are so many pic opportunity it would fill up pages LOL  I must control myself LOL 

You can watch all the videos at once lol  My phone


I will try to keep all video to the top of the page for  enjoyment pleasure 
then you can scroll the pictures if you want
Using blog as a way to record pic and videos  We have them on FB but those are groups you must join  This is for all public to see We previously used this as a communication blog  but no longer since our Matriarch Jo died. JO you  are missed. This blog was started because of her in 2006  She loved it so! 
I am sure JO  will approve of the blog being used like this  Well at least I hope so!

Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.”




2 comments:

JudyEddy said...

That is the longest visit so far this season with the exception of the overnite stay by Bella the other nite

JudyEddy said...

They honored us with a evening visit again In and out bringing in sticks for crib rails

New Thread

4/26/24 Scout/crow/subadult

 I think they keep auditioning to be bald. Eagles, LOLI just love the crows. They're so entertaining only the ones so far.  815pm Juveni...