Sunday, November 17, 2019

11/17 457pm 5 min


26sec  You can see fly away from attic to filed 


I ended video of visit and then they were chattering  I only got a few seconds of it  when I restarted the recording 








 

 



 I will try to keep all video to the top of the page for  enjoyment pleasure then you can scroll the pictures if you want
Using blog as a way to record pic and videos  We have them on FB but those are groups you must join  This is for all public to see We previously used this as a communication blog  but no longer since our Matriarch Jo died. JO you  are missed. 
This blog was started because of her in 2006  She loved it so! 
I am sure JO  will approve of the blog being used like this  Well at least I hope so!

Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.”


No comments:

4/26/24 Scout/crow/subadult

 I think they keep auditioning to be bald. Eagles, LOLI just love the crows. They're so entertaining only the ones so far.  815pm Juveni...